berserks

Jan 7, 2018
hello everyone i don't know if i have a bug or something but when i want to compare the age of death of reynold and the birth date of evelyn nthe case i can't find evelyn but i find tom

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So not sure if i went wrong somewhere, but following the walkthrough on Day 55 says i should visit Evelyn in the upper training grounds in the morning and then Nell in the Stables. However the game actually forces me to visit Lean Sidhe where she almost kills me and before the Crone saves me and then it is afternoon

Aug 31, 2020
So not sure if i went wrong somewhere, but following the walkthrough on Day 55 says i should visit Evelyn in the upper training grounds in the morning and then Nell in the Stables. However the game actually forces me to visit Lean Sidhe where she almost kills me and before the Crone saves me and then it is afternoon
You did visit Lean Sidhe. A few days later you will be forced to return to her. you just got unlucky and it overlaped with day 55. if you visit her a day later you will got to her a day later (day 56) as well.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
The walkthrough is more what you would call guidelines, it doesn't always take stuff like that into account. Just visit Evelyn and Nell when you can, it might throw off what days to do what but if you're paying attention you'll get where it's going.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The walkthrough is more what you would call guidelines, it doesn't always take stuff like that into account. Just visit Evelyn and Nell when you can, it might throw off what days to do what but if you're paying attention you'll get where it's going.
Yea that is basically what i did, getting close the the end game now

Jojo1029

Oct 4, 2020
So I cant seem to find a way to get past the notes on Toms family, everytime I look a walkthrough to help it says I should be surching up my family in the archives but when I follow the walkthroughs it always takes me back to Toms family. Any help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I cant seem to find a way to get past the notes on Toms family, everytime I look a walkthrough to help it says I should be surching up my family in the archives but when I follow the walkthroughs it always takes me back to Toms family. Any help?
are you playing 0.32p? if yes then wt is bit off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys,
any tips for similar games? I quite enjoy the story focused part and the fantasy world.
some but giving tips about other games isn't that allowed sometimes on other games threads.

muller228fr

Nov 11, 2020
Guys, hello, does anyone know how to transfer the save from the old version to the new one? I can't figure out which files exactly. But to go over again, I do not want and have no strength.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, hello, does anyone know how to transfer the save from the old version to the new one? I can't figure out which files exactly. But to go over again, I do not want and have no strength.
from which version? if you are on windows then copy saves folder from *oldgame*\game to *newgame*\game and load save and start playing.

Reactions: muller228fr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
from which version? if you are on windows then copy saves folder from *oldgame*\game to *newgame*\game and load save and start playing.
Renpy usually saves under user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\nameofthegame. That's why saves don't need to be manually transfered between versions.

Reactions: muller228fr

muller228fr

Nov 11, 2020
Since the last version, I remember it was not yet available to search for Selena in the fairy forest. Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes