cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Renpy usually saves under user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\nameofthegame. That's why saves don't need to be manually transfered between versions.
yea unless player has since last time formatted system partition and games are on drive h and now installs new version so nothing on \appdata but saves are on old version \game. I move savw files manually from old version to new version JUST IN CASE.

Reactions: muller228fr

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Well folks here it is, a patch for the patched version, restoring Evelyn's content to the original.
Simply put the file in your "game" folder and overwrite the other archive. Make a backup though in case something goes wrong. (Let me know and I'll look into it)

Note: You don't really need this. If you want Evelyn's original content you might as well download the original version of 0.32. This is more a proof of concept that yes, there will be a patch for future versions. It does however include the hotfix that came with 0.32p.
Maybe I´m stupid.. or can´t read.. or I make everything wrong, but the patch don´t change anything. Or does Evelyn wake me up with the line "...dear Friend" at the start?

Ok, solved by myself. Me and my big brain have accidently copied the wrong file. I´m smart :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe I´m stupid.. or can´t read.. or I make everything wrong, but the patch don´t change anything. Or does Evelyn wake me up with the line "...dear Friend" at the start?

Ok, solved by myself. Me and my big brain have accidently copied the wrong file. I´m smart :ROFLMAO:
I still don't understand the need for a patch when the "non-patreon" version does and will continue to exist.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
i havne't downloaded the game yet but im just so confused, whats the difference between the p and not the p and what patches for said versions are for which version??
plz help
thank you

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
i havne't downloaded the game yet but im just so confused, whats the difference between the p and not the p and what patches for said versions are for which version??
plz help
thank you
if you download non-p, you don't need any patches. 0.32.0p replaces incest content because patreon. if for some reason you download patreon version but still want incest (I don't know, maybe you're curious about the differences between two versions), you can just download any of the two patches that exist instead of downloading the whole game again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plz help
thank you
same content on both, p-version has just removed all incest-related things which non-p version has.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, I finally reached the end of the main path for this update. Now comes the part where I go back and fill out a few minor branches that deviate off from this path, configure music and transitions, fix bugs, and proofread. Getting close now.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Well, I finally reached the end of the main path for this update. Now comes the part where I go back and fill out a few minor branches that deviate off from this path, configure music and transitions, fix bugs, and proofread. Getting close now.
when can we expect the update to be released

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes