Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
How many endgames are left? I stopped playing updates before endgame so i can wait on more content to build up again. Should i wait some more or start playing again i know certain sandbox games espically 3d ones takes time and dont get lot of content an update

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How many endgames are left? I stopped playing updates before endgame so i can wait on more content to build up again. Should i wait some more or start playing again i know certain sandbox games espically 3d ones takes time and dont get lot of content an update
The next update will be the conclusion and wrap up, though it won't be the end of LLTP, as there are still several minor scenes to be done, including some more training for the Fairy Queen.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
to avoid the bad ending : -After nell become the fairy queen talk with samarra at her tent. -in the bar (Endgame Event) choose you dont trust thaddeus. -come with evelyn as her backup at endgame event.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow Hell of ending Belle ! Amazing !! thanks a lot for this Story I following since v 14 and it did not let me down Thanks for the almos 2 years of joy and exitement of this Game Outstanding

Reactions: Belle

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc already dislikes lesbians. Bad ending + Selena's lesbian intentions will force my mc to absolutely hate lesbian bitches!!

Reactions: vmaks

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so to get the good ending you need to not trust thadeus?
EDIT: at least that's my understanding from the latest posts.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Paapi you can cast a spell on her the same you did with Carrie the Taylor just lay back and Enjoy

Reactions: Paapi
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes