Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.6.0 . Because it features the first appearance of branching paths and actual consequences for your choices, make sure you save at the beginning if you want to see everything.

Changelog:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's large secrets.
  • Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
  • New scenes for Thaddeus.
  • Courage training now goes up to level 3.
  • The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
  • Music: Added three new musical tracks.
  • Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren't up to the standards of images made since then.
  • Minor tweaks and fixes.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Guess it isn't that popular, since it is of the Mainstream, also It has not voluptuous and naked milfs in the title pic,
(yes we Males are sometimes more visual) has nothing to do with the story (love fantasy) or the quality of the renders,
@Belle at this point Thank u a lot 4 the nice and Inteligent game,with a large piece of Humor ! the Fairy is really funny !
nearly it run like a charm, and I did not expiriece more bugs or some game brakers solid good work, congrats!!

Reactions: Armorer and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is it skippable or is it forced upon player ?
If I think it's going to be controversial, it'll always be skippable.

One example of this is the game's sleep molestation scenes. You will be able to play through the entire game (and win) without ever indulging in them, except for the briefest of scenes in the tutorial.

Reactions: a1fox3

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
sex with the old Witch ?? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Well shit... i guess i'm skipping this update. Maybe it will be made optional at some point, then i'll get back to it... then again you will lose on chunk of the story.
And no i do not think that closing my eyes, shouting "lalallala" and tapping space for a minute is a good solution.

Reactions: Hyped

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well shit... i guess i'm skipping this update. Maybe it will be made optional at some point, then i'll get back to it... then again you will lose on chunk of the story.
And no i do not think that closing my eyes, shouting "lalallala" and tapping space for a minute is a good solution.
He was joking. There is no such scene. And even if there were, you would be able to skip it.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry I'll don't joke anymore, and it was a question. so apology mr @blobzerz rz There is no such scene in the game

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes