Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
next week my body will be drained:

Long live the princess 0.6
my sweet neighbors 0.8
parental love 0.5 (hopefully)

despite all the craziness in the world today, what a time to be alive :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
You're really teasing the Universe now. So many times after words "what can be worse?" or "it will be so cool!" followed harsh disappointment.

Beware of dark prophecy! :evilsmile:

One dev will get a cold and postpone release, other will burn his PC, third will release game but it will be overfilled with bugs. Also you will called for a lot of overtime work next week. :p

P.S. Still several new releases on next week will be nice to have. ^_^

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This weekend I'll have tons of free time, this update couldn't have better timing.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
take your time on the update Belle. All the effort you put into your game makes it worth waiting for.

Reactions: Belle

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
I found and download this game before two hours.
well just start it and I'm shocked this game is GREAT the best i have play so far. :heartcoveredeyes:
i really really like it a lot. Long Live the Belle. :D

This song made me cry, so sad but I love it. :teary:

Reactions: Belle

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well my free weekend is gone, so I'm fine with a release at the guys' birthday.

...fuck!

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I'm putting in my vote to set the release based on that random strangers birthday.

Plus, hey, delaying it for like a day might give you a chance to catch some typos or make those minor, last minute revisions I ASSUME everyone obsesses over in a project. Or is that just me?

Reactions: zazzaro and Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can be added perversity Go to 5/6?
You can't raise Perversity above 4 right now, and you won't be able to go past that level for a while. The current plan is to focus on other aspects of the game for a few versions.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You can't raise Perversity above 4 right now, and you won't be able to go past that level for a while. The current plan is to focus on other aspects of the game for a few versions.
Which is sad because the thing I'm most curious about are your next plans for when the MC is being a creep at night... but it's ok, I'm sure it's going to be a nice surprise.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes