RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well your effort certainly shows in the high quality of your game
but won't it be easier to code the game if you just used your fairy magic Belle?

Reactions: Belle

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Just curious... is there a known release date for 0.51 or perhaps 0.6? New to the forums. Please excuse silly questions, as I'm not sure what constitutes a "silly" question here.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just curious... is there a known release date for 0.51 or perhaps 0.6? New to the forums. Please excuse silly questions, as I'm not sure what constitutes a "silly" question here.
There is no version 0.51. 0.5 has a public release date of 28th of February and has been out for patrons since the 28th of January. 0.6 is coming for patrons at the end of this month, but I have nothing more specific than that. All this information is publicly listed at the top of my Patreon page.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well... if the dev's sex is undisclosed, the joke is on the jester
I don't know if you noticed but nothing about sex was mentioned, just innuendo.

If you go through the thread you'll notice banter happens, you'll also note Belle liked the post so whatever this is you are attempting isn't going how you thought it would.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
did a unofficial port of this game <3

if any staff/uploaders would be so kind to add it to the op
Nice! Did you run into any particular problems converting the game to Android?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
There is no version 0.51. 0.5 has a public release date of 28th of February and has been out for patrons since the 28th of January. 0.6 is coming for patrons at the end of this month, but I have nothing more specific than that. All this information is publicly listed at the top of my Patreon page.
I'm just getting familiarized with the forum here and with Patreon. It's a new experience for me. Sorry that I'm being blatantly "noobish". I appreciate your patience. Good game, btw.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Sounds like things are progressing nicely with next update, we might even get to play 0.6 this weekend :eazyHype:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking forward to playing next update, waited since first update for fear this may be one of those games you do not want to replay too often to early and with how good this game looked that would be a serious pity.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Looking forward to playing next update, waited since first update for fear this may be one of those games you do not want to replay too often to early and with how good this game looked that would be a serious pity.
Luckily, you don't really have to replay this game from version to version ever since I implemented support for loading old saves. Whenever a new version is released, you can just resume from where you left off the last time. There is probably going to be a time or two during the continued development of this game where I invalidate old saves on purpose, but not yet.

Reactions: DA22

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
next week my body will be drained:

Long live the princess 0.6
my sweet neighbors 0.8
parental love 0.5 (hopefully)

despite all the craziness in the world today, what a time to be alive :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes