Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Plot twist!
Joking aside, I took a few months away from the forum to catch up on actual gaming and clearing my backlog for games i've been waiting for (Monster Hunter World is fantastic by the way) but thought i'd check and see how games i'd been watching have come along.

I remember this from the demo and you getting involved quite openly, I was hoping you'd do well.

It seems you are and your game is coming along well, i'm glad it did. I've always been a big fan of good stories and characters and you do good work, it's nice to see people support that.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I remember this from the demo and you getting involved quite openly, I was hoping you'd do well.

It seems you are and your game is coming along well, i'm glad it did. I've always been a big fan of good stories and characters and you do good work, it's nice to see people support that.
Thank you! Things are indeed going rather well for the game, even though the Patreon's growth has slowed to a crawl recently. Still, that's offset by its quick growth before then, putting the entire campaign in a very good place. :)

It's incredibly satisfying to be able to tell this story (and this kind of story), and even though it's a lot of work (it has almost completely eliminated my free time), it's worth it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ok... time's up mothahuggers. It's conspiracy time!
When samara kicked Dickon, she said she used her body, since it's a part of her. Does that mean Dickon could use a spell to knock her down or entangle her. After all magic is a part of Dickon, and by samara's rules it should be ok

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Can I just give a bad feedback on a very small detail? I really disliked how at the end of Samarra's story she just went with that legs up pose. I felt it was extremely out of character for a warrior.

I'm being very picky here, I know. But that means I appreciated everything else... right?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can I just give a bad feedback on a very small detail? I really disliked how at the end of Samarra's story she just went with that legs up pose. I felt it was extremely out of character for a warrior.
She knows exactly what she's doing. :p

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
patron growth usually slows down in the weeks after a major update. it should pick up again after you release v0.05.

would not be surprised for your Patreon to be flirting with the $3k mark once the new version drops.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
leave Nell out of this! She's training to assasinate templars,.... erm I ment stop archers from shooting the princess
Yean and everyone know that best defence against arrows is to be naked. XD

P.S. Leave out you're say. Poor innocent Nell you're say. You best bid that her dark secret don't involve her love for equestrian sport! :tf:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
^that's supposed to be Nell's dark secret? :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You do know the next update of peasant's quest is about the stable girl? You just guessed why I never miss a day atthestables

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Besides, I don't care much about her, Nell is best grill.
I really hope you're mean "best girl", not "her meat is best served after being grilled enough" :evilsmile:

Yean, Nell + Primrose = best harem for MC. Especially after they will unleash their kinky part and with addition of some perverted-like-hell elven lady (Bell in human size will fit nice too) to spice this dish. ^_^ Not literally spice!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Throw it into separate post for very questionable content it (I really hate modern world when we have even less freedom to speak then was somewhere around second half of XX century >_<).

Belle! I'm really excited in anticipation of your new release - because dying from desire to know what kind of event is lie under Callie false homosexuality. And how you will play it.

Will you stay on currently-ashamed-and-neglected hard science? Will you follow modern false believes and turn her into paper doll instead of living human? Will you mix them into some hellish mixture? ^_^

I will hide some info under spoiler - folks who's follow false faith of popular believes and not hard science (modern "theory" of genders and choice of them), pleased, I beg you - don't read it!

I don't want to offend anyone so will never continue this theme. And I write it only because science shouldn't be silenced by blind faith. Even if you're think that doing it for good and pursuing noble ideas. And @#$%, at least in my country we still have right to speak whatever we think without someone decide for us what's "incorrect".

So be warned! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kalifianto

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
By the way, I'd like to thank all the people who have posted reviews/votes for this thread. I am very grateful and quite humbled by the scores. :)
You forgot to add "now give me your money, bitches".

This was a free marketing tip, i'll have to charge for the rest ... man needs to pay his beer and gambling debts ... er ... I meant bills.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes