Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
To be clear, there are likely going to be more pixies no matter what, but the only actual sex scene I have planned for them right now is in the $3500 goal. Also, Belle implies that the other pixies are lesbian, though that may just be her bitterness shining through.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
To be clear, there are likely going to be more pixies no matter what, but the only actual sex scene I have planned for them right now is in the $3500 goal. Also, Belle implies that the other pixies are lesbian, though that may just be her bitterness shining through.
If all the pixies are female, I would imagine there would be a high degree of lesbianism since they don't have any other option. I'm not up on my mythical creatures like @Belle is so I don't know if there is a male only species for the pixies to have fun with.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For those who aren't patrons of mine, I just posted a weekly progress report where I revealed what the focus of version 0.6 will be. While I won't duplicate the Patreon post here, the main gist of it is that 0.6 will focus on Evelyn, a girl who has been more or less neglected since version 0.1 with the exception of her sleep molestation scene. You can also train with the Crone again, which opens the potential of unlocking large secrets.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I keep working on these updates until I feel they're done, and then I release them. I always aim to get them out a few days before the end of the month if I can though, but February is a special month. We'll see what happens this time.
Yes it is special because it has my birthday in it :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If all the pixies are female, I would imagine there would be a high degree of lesbianism since they don't have any other option. I'm not up on my mythical creatures like @Belle is so I don't know if there is a male only species for the pixies to have fun with.
Well going by some lore guy pixies yes some no. and other lore says smaller fairies have sex with butterflies. not sure how. but could open up an awkward moment. lol

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This is pretty good, but Nell should see through the player's lies post spells, so maybe a work around would be good... unless I didn't play enough of her story.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This is pretty good, but Nell should see through the player's lies post spells, so maybe a work around would be good... unless I didn't play enough of her story.
I tried to write it so that he's not actually lying, but telling half-truths or taking things out of context. Did an actual lie slip through the cracks?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I tried to write it so that he's not actually lying, but telling half-truths or taking things out of context. Did an actual lie slip through the cracks?
"I just wanted to talk to you in private" (or similar) didn't sound honest, then I'm not sure. I'll write them down if I come across them.

Reactions: Belle

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Uh, one more thing: the player says that the prietress "prefers the dungeons". Are you hinting at some femdom there, or am I just delusional?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
considering i'm constantly getting blocked by 'You don't have enough courage to do that', what does rank 2 courage actually let you do?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
considering i'm constantly getting blocked by 'You don't have enough courage to do that', what does rank 2 courage actually let you do?
Enter Primose's house, spy on the tailor girl, ask Belle to get naked(-er) and some dialogue choices. It's actually pretty good for a single rank.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Enter Primose's house, spy on the tailor girl, ask Belle to get naked(-er) and some dialogue choices. It's actually pretty good for a single rank.
Note that some of those things might get spread out a little more as development continues. Some choices have been deliberately made easier because of the order in which I implement things.

Reactions: UncleVT and zazzaro
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes