Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Because Dickon is gullible, easily manipulated, and practically has tool tattooed on his forehead?
You took the words out of my mouth. That and after the belle toy + belle splatter jokes, your description of our interpid hero made me choke on my morning tea, good job.
Also, nice job on the WT etc.

The writing in this game is amazing,totally in love with the pixie sidekick :heartcoveredeyes:
Totally agree that she is absolutely and utterly adorable, except... YOU ARE SO WRONG! You are Belle's sidekick! Never forget this, otherwise she will remind you sharp objects while you sleep!:eek:penedeyewink:

Aug 15, 2017
i hope the princess really is, what was it "the most beautiful in the realm" ? the only 2 girls i find really attractive are the one in the library (complicated name) and the sister.
I should probably make a new banner for the game too, for the Patreon page. A lot of places seem to use either that one (which was never meant to represent the game itself) or the main menu to show off the game, and neither really works for that purpose. It's hard though, because I want the Princess to be a central part of such a banner, and she's just not ready.
This is one of those things that tends to work better in a written media than a visual one. Take Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in the world, "the face that launch'd a thousand ships." It works in writing because the character becomes an embodiment of the reader's desires, and the reader imagines their ideal of beauty. When it is translated into a visual media, such as with the movie Troy, it doesn't work as well. While I certainly find Diane Kruger attractive, I don't think of her as one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. More striking examples, for myself, comes from The Lord of the Rings. Galadrial and Arwen are the dawn and evenstars respectively, the two fairest creatures in all creation. Personally, I would rate Cate Blanchett and Liv Tyler as less attractive than Diane Kruger. Giving a character a such a subjective description as the most beautiful only works as long as the character is never seen. It either needs to be in a non-visual medium or the character must always remain in the background and shadows otherwise some people will be disappointed or disagree. In this situation, though, there is another explanation: Selena is the future queen. Fawning and adulation proclaiming of her beauty may be due more to sycophancy or vanity than fact.
You took the words out of my mouth. That and after the belle toy + belle splatter jokes, your description of our interpid hero made me choke on my morning tea, good job.
Also, nice job on the WT etc.
I hope your keyboard survived unscathed and thank you.

Reactions: Belle and Wyrme

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I completely solved my design challenges for 0.6 today, so now I have a clear roadmap for the month ahead. Time to get cracking on those new renders and scripts, because there are a lot of new scenes I'm going to need for the upcoming story.

Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations on breaking through that wall. Hopefully, you didn't give yourself a concussion. We need to find some place that sells proverbial pickaxes so you don't have to use your proverbial head in the future. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Well, I kind of have to wait because--you know--causality. Stupid causality!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I completely solved my design challenges for 0.6 today, so now I have a clear roadmap for the month ahead. Time to get cracking on those new renders and scripts, because there are a lot of new scenes I'm going to need for the upcoming story.
Remember it's a short month. You don't have those extra 3 days kicking around this time. :)

Aug 15, 2017
Remember it's a short month. You don't have those extra 3 days kicking around this time. :)
It's all July and August's fault. They're thieves.
I downloaded the update but haven't played it out, I got to the agility training (jumping rooftops) but forgot I still have other stats I didn't fill out. And there's all kinds of nonsense I'm dealing with right now.

I gonna restart the game new again and try to catch up on everything! Since I messed up and I don't remember what I did and didn't do in 0.4, I did save it a certain points in separate slots.
If it helps, there's a walkthrough for version 0.5.0 in the first post of the thread.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, but unlike January, I have the weekends. For example, today is dedicated completely to work on this game. That's a luxury I almost never had last month.

Aug 15, 2017
My name and title is Imperator Caesar Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus Augustus Sarmaticus Germanicus maximus Brittannicus, pacator orbis, Felix Invictus Romanus Herculeus, pontifex maximus, tribunicia potestas XVIII, imperator VIII, consul VII, pater patriae, omnium virtutum exsuperantissimus when I'm feeling modest. I have a few more titles and epithets, but I like to change things up; you know: keep it fresh. Anyway, all the months are named after me because I renamed them after myself: Amazonius, Invictus, Felix, Pius, Lucius, Aelius, Aurelius, Commodus, Augustus, Herculeus, Romanus, and Exsuperatorius. If we use the better names I gave them, we're talking about the months of Aurelius and Commodus. So, what's your point? :winkytongue:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just some odd humorous thoughts on when MC finally has sex with Belle. Even if he can get her to grow (which full size Belle would be killer hot) she would still be invisible to everybody but mc and Nell. so if anyone (other than Nell) walks in on mc banging the lovely Miss Belle all they would see is a guy humping thin air and having one way sex talk with no one. lol
of course if shrinking could have its own issues since Belle doesn't need all of him shrunk to have sex, just his wanky has to be Belle size. And Belle already professed lust after of his wedding tackle not necessarily mc.

Aug 15, 2017
There is no set release date. It'll be done when it is done. That being said, every release so far has happened on the 28; therefore thinking of February 28 as a soft release date wouldn't be unreasonable.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I keep working on these updates until I feel they're done, and then I release them. I always aim to get them out a few days before the end of the month if I can though, but February is a special month. We'll see what happens this time.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX
Jul 23, 2017
I keep working on these updates until I feel they're done, and then I release them. I always aim to get them out a few days before the end of the month if I can though, but February is a special month. We'll see what happens this time.
great looking forward to it

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Belle. Even if he can get her to grow
Whilst yes, a human sized Belle would be HOT. But, i'd like to see Dickon shrunk to Pixie size instead. Could even make it a part of a story mission @Belle! Like an infiltration mission / steal something (next spell book?) or something similiar...

Anyways, Belle touched on how there are no male pixies, and although we haven't met any other Pixies yet, i'd imagine they too will be craving for dick like our dear Belle.

Imagine the possibilities! It won't be possible with only Belle being the only sized Pixie.

Aug 15, 2017
To quote Belle from a while back:
I don't have any specific plans for other pixie characters right now, but others are bound to show up at some point. Especially if we reach that $3500 goal at some point...
So, there are no plans for pixies other than Belle currently, but that may change in development. If you really want to see more pixies, the best bet would be to fund the Patreon to get it past the next goal.

Reactions: RustyV
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes