Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
ok so mentioning the incest thing makes her leave?? then i see a to do about researching mom and dad, but cant find nothing and she is gone
No, mentioning the incest doesn't make her leave. You made her leave, pushing her to love before she could wrap her head around the revelation. You're meant to back up and let her come to you.

Reactions: TMoney2017

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
It is fully told. There was no underhanded attempt by me to be clever with words. It's done.

In fact, her epilogue was the first one I wrote because I felt so strongly about it. I'm not a big fan of neatly wrapping up every storyline and giving the reader/player everything they wish for. I want things to be at least a little bittersweet, and the Leanan Sídhe represents this neatly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From a writing point of view, I like that decision. I don't know if you've ever read 'The Idiot' my Dostoyevski, but her Lea's conclusion reminds me a lot of the feeling I've had when I finished that book. It leaves the reader unsatisfied, since the long-awaited conclusions that they've braced for never come, while an rough ending hits them out of left field.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the point of view of someone who would like each character's story to have a concrete end, I'm pissed. :KEK:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
No, mentioning the incest doesn't make her leave. You made her leave, pushing her to love before she could wrap her head around the revelation. You're meant to back up and let her come to you.
is there a way to learn the deep sleep spell yet?

Sep 2, 2021
A harem without freewill is not really a harem. It's a collection of human sized sex toys.

Also, I accomplished the Callie/Evelyn/MC romance path.

So basically:

Get Callie to the point of Naked Fashions shows, and that the "Cum together" option is available.
Get Evelyn's Dark Secret revealed, but don't confess to her.
Suggest that she have fun with Callie at least 5 or 6 times, I think I stopped at 6. Watch, don't join.
Spend enough time with Evelyn that you've gotten to the naked massage stage.
Admit your feelings to Evelyn, have sex with her the first time and at least one additional time after that.
Ask her to go to Callie again, this time join them. Only ask to do stuff with Evelyn.
Ask Callie to have sex the next day. Make sure you don't cum in her like she asks.

By the time the next night rolled around I had a conversation with Evelyn about her talking to Callie about the Triangle Relationship. You can accept or not (seriously, who's not accepting)

Things to note:
This replaces the Picnic/Private sex time with Callie. You'll only get the fully lit bedroom on the threesome scenes now, the private Callie romance scenes are only for the single romance route.
Looks like we worked it out around the same time. I think you actually only to send Evelyn to Callie a total of around three times. I'm also not sure you need to have sex with Evelyn more than once first.
EDIT: That said, it looks like there's no pregnancy epilogue for Evelyn if you end up with her and Callie, which was surprising. On that note - are there plans for more romances and/or endings? For example, the current version seems to hint at the possibility of a Mayfly-December romance between the player character and Erato.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A harem without freewill is not really a harem. It's a collection of human sized sex toys.

Also, I accomplished the Callie/Evelyn/MC romance path.

So basically:

Get Callie to the point of Naked Fashions shows, and that the "Cum together" option is available.
Get Evelyn's Dark Secret revealed, but don't confess to her.
Suggest that she have fun with Callie at least 5 or 6 times, I think I stopped at 6. Watch, don't join.
Spend enough time with Evelyn that you've gotten to the naked massage stage.
Admit your feelings to Evelyn, have sex with her the first time and at least one additional time after that.
Ask her to go to Callie again, this time join them. Only ask to do stuff with Evelyn.
Ask Callie to have sex the next day. Make sure you don't cum in her like she asks.

By the time the next night rolled around I had a conversation with Evelyn about her talking to Callie about the Triangle Relationship. You can accept or not (seriously, who's not accepting)

Things to note:
This replaces the Picnic/Private sex time with Callie. You'll only get the fully lit bedroom on the threesome scenes now, the private Callie romance scenes are only for the single romance route.
It's not meant to be anywhere near this complicated. While there are a few moving parts that need to get in place, the essentials are these (based on memory):

• Callie must not reach the romance stage of her relationship with you until you've had a threesome with her and Evelyn.
  • What Evelyn does is irrelevant as long as you get her into a threesome with Callie. However, she must be in a relationship with you before Callie will suggest a relationship with you both.
  • You must admit your feelings to Callie when she asks.

In short, it doesn't really matter what you do to reach this ending as long as you hold back on romancing Callie until your first threesome. It's that threesome that triggers the alternate romance route. If Callie has invited you to a picnic, you are locked out of the threesome ending.

This is based on memory, so there might be mistakes. When I'm working with variables and can't afford the time to test the story from the beginning for every feature, things might not always work exactly as intended.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone please drop a full save before the ending? I seem to have screwed mine up and evelyn left. Thanks in advance

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
I became Callie's boyfriend, then I asked Evelyn to seduce Callie and it worked.. Not much loyalty from her, but it's not like I can speak about that tho.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I became Callie's boyfriend, then I asked Evelyn to seduce Callie and it worked.. Not much loyalty from her, but it's not like I can speak about that tho.
That was the order in which you did things? Hmm, that wasn't supposed to be possible. If you can indeed do that, I need to disable the option to send Evelyn once you get into a relationship with Callie.

Sep 2, 2021
Belle, what are the odds of you setting up an itch.io or similar page? I'd like to throw some money your way for the many hours of entertaintment I've gotten from this game, but I also don't want to set up a subscription right now.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Belle, what are the odds of you setting up an itch.io or similar page? I'd like to throw some money your way for the many hours of entertaintment I've gotten from this game, but I also don't want to set up a subscription right now.
You can do what I do and subscribe for a month at a time. No way I can afford an yearly subscription but I can throw a dollar here and there.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Unless I hire someone to deal with the administrative and marketing stuff, I just can't be bothered to have a presence on three different platforms that each need updates all the time. You have no idea how much time it takes just to keep Patreon and SubscribeStar updated, much less market the game each update. Setting up a page somewhere is not a fire & forget solution.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are Nelles scenes meanwhile completed? Because i still refuse to drag her to the queen until i finished the other things and the last time i tried it there was nothing done except for some endings i'll never see until the "not yet implemented" message is gone ^^

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Are Nelles scenes meanwhile completed? Because i still refuse to drag her to the queen until i finished the other things and the last time i tried it there was nothing done except for some endings i'll never see until the "not yet implemented" message is gone ^^
Nell is on the list of upcoming updates. I will completely rebuild her tower scenes and expand upon the strangers' bedroom scene. There will be nothing new added after her big story moment.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, then i'll wait more. I really like the game and want to play it again, but i dont want to skip content just because its not added yet. As far as i understood there is no way back after bringin her to the queen, so i want to complete everything before i take that step.

Sep 2, 2021
Unless I hire someone to deal with the administrative and marketing stuff, I just can't be bothered to have a presence on three different platforms that each need updates all the time. You have no idea how much time it takes just to keep Patreon and SubscribeStar updated, much less market the game each update. Setting up a page somewhere is not a fire & forget solution.
Fair enough. Thanks for the answer & explanation. Guess I'll hit up Patreon or SubscribeStar for a bit.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The game will soon be end ( i stop to played some time ago not because i drop it but because i want to wait the last update) and so soon he want start a new game ( he made a patreon update about it the 17th ) and made the synopise and game info but sadly he did not made it public ( i do not understant why since new game could interest new people so he would be better to mate it into a public information so maybe gain new patreon but he does what he want ) so if some could give the info here i would be happy or a least just a sumary

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The game will soon be end ( i stop to played some time ago not because i drop it but because i want to wait the last update) and so soon he want start a new game ( he made a patreon update about it the 17th ) and made the synopise and game info but sadly he did not made it public ( i do not understant why since new game could interest new people so he would be better to mate it into a public information so maybe gain new patreon but he does what he want ) so if some could give the info here i would be happy or a least just a sumary
There is no reason to rush out information about the new game since it's still so early in production and so far away. At this stage, I share some information with my most dedicated supporters, and this info trickles down to everyone else once a little time has passed. At the time when I feel that the new game is ready for an actual marketing push, you'll hear everything about it in public, don't worry.

But yeah, the new game is solidifying quite a bit right now. I have a clear idea of what it is going to be, how it will play, and what the story will be. Anyone who's curious about these things so long before the game's first release (which is likely a year or so away at this point) can learn more about it by supporting me at the $10 tiers or above. It's not meant to be fully public yet.

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes