Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Thank for your reply Belle
if i have the money to paid patreon you are in my top 20 of patreon i would like to have sadly i have no money curently ( otherwise i would not come in this site (so often) that is mainly a free copy giver of game you should normally paid ) i stil paid 20 ish dollar to patreon but i prioritize small artise

Even so i still hope to know the info but i could understant that you want to keep it secret for marketing raison but i still want to know so i still ask for the info even it mean to be in odd with your marketing strategy
i hope you will not be too mad if i have the info

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't suppose there's a way to jump striaght into NG+ from a save only halfway through the game?

I seem to have ran into a brick wall and it'd be very helpful if I could just start over right now with all of my stats intact.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't suppose there's a way to jump striaght into NG+ from a save only halfway through the game?

I seem to have ran into a brick wall and it'd be very helpful if I could just start over right now with all of my stats intact.
You need to reach an ending to unlock NG+, and you can only get endings once you reach the endgame. You can quickly get there by just skipping days, though. It doesn't matter if you get a bad end, you still unlock NG+.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

what tips say? aka on what you are stopped?

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
The game will soon be end ( i stop to played some time ago not because i drop it but because i want to wait the last update) and so soon he want start a new game ( he made a patreon update about it the 17th ) and made the synopise and game info but sadly he did not made it public ( i do not understant why since new game could interest new people so he would be better to mate it into a public information so maybe gain new patreon but he does what he want ) so if some could give the info here i would be happy or a least just a sumary
Belle is not MilkStor, dude.

This is a good game.
I'm going to attempt a no-incest and keep the elf queen good ending. Someday.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Hey how to talk to a person who knows about the princess?
If it's the envoy I can't talk to him, not in the morning nor in afternoon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey how to talk to a person who knows about the princess?
If it's the envoy I can't talk to him, not in the morning nor in afternoon.
why not can't talk to him? maybe you have found out all he has to speak about princess.

Reactions: god69420

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
why not can't talk to him? maybe you have found out all he has to speak about princess.
Nah I was trying to talk to him in the wrong days and time.
Well I am not able to solve the crone's and Nell's secrets. And I fear I am running out of time. I am like at day 54 and ig day 60 the princess arrives right? I am stuck at the Crone where I think Bell must tell me some story that she has a sister but she hasn't yet for some reason. And I am not able to find the relation between Fey and human for the queen's vision. Anyone who can help??

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Well I am not able to solve the crone's and Nell's secrets. And I fear I am running out of time. I am like at day 54 and ig day 60 the princess arrives right? I am stuck at the Crone where I think Bell must tell me some story that she has a sister but she hasn't yet for some reason. And I am not able to find the relation between Fey and human for the queen's vision. Anyone who can help??
It took me until day 71 for Nell to get over being mad at me, and I don't think the princess has arrived yet, so the arrival date doesn't seem to be a fixed date.

I used the walk-through to help solve the secrets. I recommend you give that a try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have unlimited days before starting endgame or at least 100.

It took me until day 71 for Nell to get over being mad at me, and I don't think the princess has arrived yet, so the arrival date doesn't seem to be a fixed date.
nell should stop being angry to mc in ~2 weeks. princess arrives when starts endgame.

looks familiar place.

Reactions: s1im

mack1616

Jan 20, 2018
I'm kinda stuck in Day 39 Afternoon, i was just following the guide/walkthrough provided in the first page, game says "I don't yet have the knowledge i need to get through to her. I should investigate more first." It's about evelyn's dark secret, i don't think i missed anything in the guide since i was thoroughly following it. Can anyone help me please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walk-through for this game?
what's in op and ingame wt/hints.

I'm kinda stuck in Day 39 Afternoon, i was just following the guide/walkthrough provided in the first page, game says "I don't yet have the knowledge i need to get through to her. I should investigate more first." It's about evelyn's dark secret, i don't think i missed anything in the guide since i was thoroughly following it. Can anyone help me please?
what ingame hints say?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes