Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Supermodel Character Reveal: Phoebe Newton

It's time to reveal the final female character that I will be showing off in previews. Her name is Phoebe Newton, and you'd better remember it. She's famous, and the last thing you want is for her to make you famous, too. Then again, when someone's got the body of a supermodel and the willingness to use it to get ahead, it's all very tempting to sample the goods. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

There are now only two character previews remaining. Both of those are male characters who will not be part of the sexual shenanigans in the game (at least not directly). Still, they will give you an indication of what kind of story this is going to be, and that's definitely worth teasing.

Phoebe Newton.jpg

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Evelyn
View attachment 1856247
All credits to: Belle for model.
Always fun to see new fan art. Also, an amusing thing about seeing you use the actual Evelyn model is that you're running into all the same issues that I've had to deal with over the years, including the completely fucked up armpits on her outfit (the outfit itself is bugged, it seems), forcing me to severely limit her movements so that she doesn't raise her arms too much. There are also a bunch of minor clipping issues on her arms and around her waist, including the pointy end of her corset digging into her pants/crotch. Welcome to my world of joy! ;) I mostly solved these issues through judicious use of Photoshop, though I know other, potentially better ways to deal with most of it directly in Daz today.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Is it me or Primrose is starting to get harder to make her love MC in NG+ and the walkthrough is not helping. I've been trying to get her to have sex but I don't know what I'm missing in NG+

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Always fun to see new fan art. Also, an amusing thing about seeing you use the actual Evelyn model is that you're running into all the same issues that I've had to deal with over the years, including the completely fucked up armpits on her outfit (the outfit itself is bugged, it seems), forcing me to severely limit her movements so that she doesn't raise her arms too much. There are also a bunch of minor clipping issues on her arms and around her waist, including the pointy end of her corset digging into her pants/crotch. Welcome to my world of joy! ;) I mostly solved these issues through judicious use of Photoshop, though I know other, potentially better ways to deal with most of it directly in Daz today.
Yes, that can be covered by some fitting clothing application or through a simulation if it was D-force.

I initially thought of giving her modern wear, but since it was my first time, I opted for the original outfit.

Interesting tidbits btw.

Reactions: Akachan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it me or Primrose is starting to get harder to make her love MC in NG+ and the walkthrough is not helping. I've been trying to get her to have sex but I don't know what I'm missing in NG+
as easy as before and also forget that wt-pdf.

kimura98

Jun 25, 2021
you need to save her before letting her get jailed by samsarra.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Finished the game and really enjoyed it, but is there any reason to do the other timelines instead of just loading near the end to see the different endings? Other than 1 or 2 events at the intro I didn't notice anything that seemed like it would be different in NG+

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes