Nov 2, 2019
I appreciate the effort, but it was kind of wasted since that scene was completely updated in 0.40 already. I don't remember exactly what I did with that option, but it should work as intended now.
The way I see it, not at all. It only took an hour or so (which would have been quicker if I activated Shift + R to reload the script) and it was fun. I look forward to seeing your solution in the update and comparing it to my fix. :)
(The only tricky part of writing it was avoiding spoilers in the process! :eek: )

Reactions: Akachan and Belle

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Ok a question I've tried this a while back(and I mean a waaaaay back) and the MC was just...:rolleyes: so did he get better as the game went on or not?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Supermodel Character Reveal: Sullivan Campbell

Okay, I get it; it's not a hot babe this time. I've run out of those, at least when it comes to the previews. This preview and the next are for male characters. However, they are unlikely to ever engage in sexual activities in this game.

Of those two previews, Sullivan Campbell was the most natural one to start with as a follow-up to last week's Phoebe Newton. Phoebe and Sullivan will have recurring appearances in the story of Supermodel. The nature of their show might tell you something about where this story is heading.

Sullivan Campbell.jpg

Reactions: bacienvu88

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
How do you learn love spell from Primrose? I saved her from going to jail, made her girlfriend and revealed her dark secret. No option to talk about any spell.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Supermodel Character Reveal: Sullivan Campbell

Okay, I get it; it's not a hot babe this time. I've run out of those, at least when it comes to the previews. This preview and the next are for male characters. However, they are unlikely to ever engage in sexual activities in this game.

Of those two previews, Sullivan Campbell was the most natural one to start with as a follow-up to last week's Phoebe Newton. Phoebe and Sullivan will have recurring appearances in the story of Supermodel. The nature of their show might tell you something about where this story is heading.

View attachment 1870303
Ah, the classic, my hair is growing thin, so fake it by combing the remaining hair over the scalp. Exactly what I think of when I hear "Supermodel". :D

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ah, the classic, my hair is growing thin, so fake it by combing the remaining hair over the scalp. Exactly what I think of when I hear "Supermodel". :D
Just to be perfectly clear in case you're not being sarcastic: These are not reveals of supermodels. They are reveals for the game Supermodel.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I would not have asked if I wanted to play and see lol

I just hoped to get an answer because I didn't want to waste my time on something I did not enjoy

Thank you anyway (y)
To answer your original question, the MC was never really a doormat, he's just a guy who has struggled to find his place, which certainly wasn't helped that most people only paid attention because of an inherent ability. At the start of the story, he's the loser who doesn't know what he wants, but ends up getting thrust into a situation that he never imagined, he's forced to mature and undergoes character development.

Is he still something of a dork by the end of the story? Well yeah, that's never really going to change, but he becomes someone who doesn't take shit from others and calls them out on things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is he still something of a dork by the end of the story? Well yeah, that's never really going to change, but he becomes someone who doesn't take shit from others and calls them out on things.
and fucks pretty girls in the meanwhile.

mc changed a lot after he met "crone" and she unlocked his powers.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
To answer your original question, the MC was never really a doormat, he's just a guy who has struggled to find his place, which certainly wasn't helped that most people only paid attention because of an inherent ability. At the start of the story, he's the loser who doesn't know what he wants, but ends up getting thrust into a situation that he never imagined, he's forced to mature and undergoes character development.

He was a doormat at the start tho but I'm glad that changed. Also him being a dork is fine, I think it's more fun if the MC has some type of personality instead of the "stoic giga chad" so that's fine

Thank you again

Reactions: Green83rry

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
So, looking for a spoiler here. Can anyone tell Mr what happens in the epilogue if you don't tell the Leanan Sidhe that you love her at the end of her questline? Meaning, if you say you don't love her anymore, or you never loved her.

I guess I could play through a couple times to see, but I don't want to waste that much time just for that.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
But your patch note claiming "Perversity bonus after abstaining 1 day instead of 3" doesn't correctly represent the original state of that feature nor what you changed it to.

Congratulations are in order, I guess. You felt what every creator feels when is looking at the fan work.

There is a reason most of the writers despise fanfiction.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes