cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First. The one with whom the player must present the "seed" to the fairy court.
well her content is finishing sex lessons (no holes saved) and that's it. doubt there'll be more but .........

SeoSirigueijo

Dec 19, 2018
Is there an incest patch for the patreon version? paying to get early acess and having to wait for the subscribestar version to get the incest option sucks :(

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is there an incest patch for the patreon version? paying to get early acess and having to wait for the subscribestar version to get the incest option sucks :(
There isn't a patch anymore. Why not just switch your support over to subscribestar? Patreon is a rather sketchy platform to use these days.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I dunno man, i dont think i trust the subscribestar enough to use it, it seems a bit shady or unsafe. I never heard of it before
It's been around for quite a while now. Patreon has a history of banning people off it's platform for ridiculous reasons and trying to censor content creators are making even to the point of demanding access to their private archives to make sure it's users aren't doing anything Patreon disapproves of even if it's not something associated with their work on Patreon. They're the entire reason why so many games here need patches to restore content. IMO, Patreon is way more shady than Subscribestar.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I dunno man, i dont think i trust the subscribestar enough to use it, it seems a bit shady or unsafe. I never heard of it before
I've never had any issues with safety when it comes to SubscribeStar. The only downsides to using them, that I've spotted, are that you can't use PayPal and that their Discord integration is a little unpredictable.

If you switch to SubscribeStar, let me know and I'll refund you on Patreon.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I've never had any issues with safety when it comes to SubscribeStar. The only downsides to using them, that I've spotted, are that you can't use PayPal and that their Discord integration is a little unpredictable.

If you switch to SubscribeStar, let me know and I'll refund you on Patreon.
I have been using Substar for more than a year for anywhere from 1 to 13 developers and the only issue I had is that when I changed my billing they reached out to ask why which seemed like a safety measure more than a nuisance.

They do not take Paypal but other than that I am satisfied. They do take (for the US anyway) prepaid credit cards so you can be anonymous.

PEACE

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I have been using Substar for more than a year for anywhere from 1 to 13 developers and the only issue I had is that when I changed my billing they reached out to ask why which seemed like a safety measure more than a nuisance.

They do not take Paypal but other than that I am satisfied. They do take (for the US anyway) prepaid credit cards so you can be anonymous.

PEACE
And i dont pay fore games who scould be free

• Angry
Reactions: SeoSirigueijo

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Are you saying that you always pay for the games you play? Because there are no games that should be free just because you think it isn't worth your money.
no i newer pay! there so many free games and they have free update
and this game? no way pay fore updates! its the same over and over again nothing new!
BTW today started a new run in 39.1 ! at 8,30 - 11,30 finish demon slayd! all girls prego! Belle rejected so no disturbing in the night
Just wanted to know if i could remember everything. finito;)

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
You can ask for help identifying the other game here https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/
It was in the back of my mind but I didn't actively search for it.
no i newer pay! there so many free games and they have free update
and this game? no way pay fore updates! its the same over and over again nothing new!
BTW today started a new run in 39.1 ! at 8,30 - 11,30 finish demon slayd! all girls prego! Belle rejected so no disturbing in the night
Just wanted to know if i could remember everything. finito;)
You seem to be pretty self entitled.
You're not forced to pay, you can wait.

When I sub to a patreon for example, I don't do it to 'pay' for the game or whatever it is, but rather to 'support' someone whom I think deserves it. I've supported an artist on patreon just because they made me pretty cool art for my FFXIV character for example (which I paid for). Some people seem to think patreon is the same as kickstarter.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Supermodel Character Reveal: The Ironmonger

A little late this time, but better late than never. This is also the final character reveal, so this is it. Time to start theorizing about what the story in this game will actually be about.

Who is The Ironmonger? More importantly, what could he possibly have to do with our main characters, if anything? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

The Ironmonger.jpg

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I'm stuck trying to get Samarra to tell me that Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter. Yes I solved the Primrose investigation, yes I've maxed out my Agility, yes I used Remove Inhibitions to get her to take a dive. She still keeps telling me she doesn't respect me enough. Is this something I can only learn in NG+ now, or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck trying to get Samarra to tell me that Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter. Yes I solved the Primrose investigation, yes I've maxed out my Agility, yes I used Remove Inhibitions to get her to take a dive. She still keeps telling me she doesn't respect me enough. Is this something I can only learn in NG+ now, or something?
no ng+ needed, just chat with her (under and not under spell).

Reactions: Leingod

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
You need to be able to beat her in a training duel without using the spell to make her take a dive. For this you need max agility and max spell casting ability (training from Crone). Once you have those, train with her one more time.

Reactions: Leingod
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes