cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finished the game and really enjoyed it, but is there any reason to do the other timelines instead of just loading near the end to see the different endings? Other than 1 or 2 events at the intro I didn't notice anything that seemed like it would be different in NG+
ending wise no differences, new spells, bit more things to do and cherry on cake mc gets to bang nun.

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Do we can only get bad ending? i seem unable to find other ending
There are several good endings if you are able to win during the ending events, but if all you can get is a bad ending, then you probably missed something. Did you manage to save Primrose from jail? Did you perhaps skip anything during the game such as leveling stats or uncovering secrets? Try on NG+ and maybe you'll discover things you missed, especially since you won't have to worry about stats as much.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
There are several good endings if you are able to win during the ending events, but if all you can get is a bad ending, then you probably missed something. Did you manage to save Primrose from jail? Did you perhaps skip anything during the game such as leveling stats or uncovering secrets? Try on NG+ and maybe you'll discover things you missed, especially since you won't have to worry about stats as much.
I do managed to save Primrose from jail. And all my stats is maxed and i managed to complete every mind evade.
Alright, i will try it again on NG+, thank you for the feedback

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I do managed to save Primrose from jail. And all my stats is maxed and i managed to complete every mind evade.
Alright, i will try it again on NG+, thank you for the feedback
if you saved Primrose from jail (not just got her out after. have to prevent her from being arrested), maxed out your stats, and uncovered all the secrets, then you should be able to get the good ending. The only thing I could guess would be that you made a wrong choice during the events somewhere, but without knowing more, I couldn't say.

Reactions: Petani_online

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
if you saved Primrose from jail (not just got her out after. have to prevent her from being arrested), maxed out your stats, and uncovered all the secrets, then you should be able to get the good ending. The only thing I could guess would be that you made a wrong choice during the events somewhere, but without knowing more, I couldn't say.
Waittt, you can get her out from jail after being captured? How?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Failing to rescue Primrose in time is no longer a soft lock in the latest versions. Check the patch notes for details. The most likely cause for being stuck with a bad ending despite finishing everything in the to-do list is that Evelyn left town.

Reactions: Spamwise

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Do we can only get bad ending? i seem unable to find other ending
good ending First you have to
Callie =nothing
Primrose=Spell
Nel=Misteltoe
Samara=Help to geht to Selena
Evelyn=help against Tadeus
Selena=scared of Lillit-then morph
Demon=Invide-Tadeus actions-he let you se his secrets-absorbe-banish=Demon defeted!
Then you have all good endings

Reactions: SlashofRuneterra

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
With over 800 pages to sift through.... just want to ask if there is a walkthrough mod? You know, one that will highlight proper choices, and all that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With over 800 pages to sift through.... just want to ask if there is a walkthrough mod? You know, one that will highlight proper choices, and all that.
nope nor up-to-date wt-pdf and you don't need it since ingame has hints and if paid attention then revealing secrets is easy (otherwise trial and error).

Nov 2, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if it's even a bug. I'm playing NG+ and got to the belltower scene with Nell. I've already got maxed out stats, meaning Agility 6. One of the options with Nell is locked saying it needs Agility 5.
There are actually two menus behind the scenes, though they are intended to look the same. The first one was designed to only tease you with options during the first playthrough and wasn't designed with NG+ in mind. Those options are not genuine, and it would take some effort to get them to work properly.

My current plan is to get rid of that first menu entirely, removing any confusion stemming from it. You are supposed to climb with Nell twice before you get to do any naughty stuff with her, and that will continue to be true in the future, even for NG+.
I finally got around to playing all the way through and starting NG+. (The last time I played was before the endgame existed!)

I encountered the same issue and wrote a fix. It unlocks the option, but still prevents allowing the action early.

Expand archive to create "game" folder, move game folder into main folder, and run.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I finally got around to playing all the way through and starting NG+. (The last time I played was before the endgame existed!)

I encountered the same issue and wrote a fix. It unlocks the option, but still prevents allowing the action early.

Expand archive to create "game" folder, move game folder into main folder, and run.
I appreciate the effort, but it was kind of wasted since that scene was completely updated in 0.40 already. I don't remember exactly what I did with that option, but it should work as intended now.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
good ending First you have to
Callie =nothing
Primrose=Spell
Nel=Misteltoe
Samara=Help to geht to Selena
Evelyn=help against Tadeus
Selena=scared of Lillit-then morph
Demon=Invide-Tadeus actions-he let you se his secrets-absorbe-banish=Demon defeted!
Then you have all good endings
Umm, how to make Selena scared of Lilith, and there's no demon in my playthrough after confronting Thaddeus, maybe i miss something?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Belle Considering there's only the one spellbook, are you going to update the "Deliver spellbook" option at the crone's hut? Seems silly to leave it if there's only one book, especially after you hand it over.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Considering there's only the one spellbook, are you going to update the "Deliver spellbook" option at the crone's hut? Seems silly to leave it if there's only one book, especially after you hand it over.
I probably will for 1.00.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes