Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
bg s055p004.jpg

Long Live the Princess - Version 0.41.0 - Sister Agnes Part 1

Version 0.41 is now available for patrons/subscribers at and respectively.

This is another milestone update. It reintroduces us to Sister Agnes and gives her a secret for you to solve, something we have not done for a long, long time. In fact, this secret will most likely be the last one ever added to the game. Please note that this is part one of two planned updates dedicated to Sister Agnes. Most notably, part one does not allow you to do anything with Remove Inhibitions. However, there are still sexy scenes for you to find and enjoy.

If you are on your first playthrough of LLtP, version 0.41 changes very little. The most significant change here is that there are now 10 more musical tracks for you to find and enjoy. This makes a big difference, especially in some of the moodier scenes during the story. Keep in mind that since these additions encompass the entire game length, there are bound to be minor issues, such as music not stopping where it should. I will do a detailed polish of the music arrangement for the 1.00 update, but please let me know if you come across places where the music is plain wrong in some way.

The real meat of this update can be found only in New Game Plus. Here, Sister Agnes becomes a much more prominent figure than she used to be. The church is now accessible from the beginning of the game, making Sister Agnes one of the first characters you can interact with. However, solving her dark secret requires much more time and effort as not all the required clues will be available until later in the story. Patience and a keen eye for detail are key here.

Version 0.42 will wrap up Sister Agnes's content by fully implementing Remove Inhibitions and its consequences.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.41.0:
  • Implemented Sister Agnes's dark secret. (NG+ only)
  • Added a gallery for replaying Sister Agnes's sex scenes.
  • Added several new scenes for Sister Agnes, three of which are spicy enough to be included in the gallery. (NG+ only)
  • Improved the quality of almost all the existing images featuring Sister Agnes.
  • The church and how you can interact with it now changes between NG and NG+.
  • Added 10 new pieces of music, covering events from the prologue until the epilogue.
  • Interpolated the main menu animation to make it smoother.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Latest Public Release

Long Live the Princess - Version 0.40.0 - Nell - Public release
Long Live the Princess version 0.40.0 is now available for download.

This is a massive milestone of an update. Now that it has been finished, there are no more instances of clearly missing content in the game, making it complete at last. Sure, it still requires a bit of polish before it can be called a final version, and we'll get around to that. However, this is very close to the final product as it is. The following two updates will focus on Sister Agnes, a girl who will only appear in her full role during New Game Plus. After that, there will be one more update to polish the game and fix the remaining issues, and then Long Live the Princess will reach version 1.00 at last.

But back to this update. Nell's tower scene has long been one of the weakest parts of LLtP, at least in my opinion. The writing was decent enough, though not perfect. The big problem was in the visuals themselves. The environment felt incomplete and shoddy, and the poses and camera angles were horrible. In version 0.40, these issues are fixed. The entire scene's visuals were rebuilt from scratch, and the old sex scenes in the tower were reimagined to be much more appealing. The gulf between the old and new versions is massive. On the "downside," the old versions of these scenes are now scrubbed from the game entirely, so there is no way to see them again without going back to an old version of the game. But I suspect few people will miss them anyway, now that they have been replaced by something vastly better.

Additionally, Nell's advanced training scene is now fully implemented, which means that a third party will be able to join your sexual shenanigans. Fun times.

Don't worry about the length of the changelog. Just because I can sum up the changes in a few lines doesn't make them less impactful.

Enjoy!

Downloads:

Changelog 0.40.0:
  • Vastly improved all images and animations in Nell's tower scene, and updated some dialogue to match.
  • Expanded and completed the Advanced Training scene with Nell.

Please note: Due to the unofficial walkthrough being extremely outdated at this point, I will no longer link to it in the release posts. If you still want to use the walkthrough, please look for it in previous posts. You follow it at your own peril.

P.S.

This unfortunately looks like the patreon version and not the subscribestar version (so this is version without incest) although I took the links just from the subscribestar post, but after checking the identical links for this public version are also on patreon.
So here the dev Belle should rather say why on SS he gives links to the public version without incest if anyone has questions on this issue.

Last edited:

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
View attachment 1917466

Version 0.41 is now available for patrons/subscribers at and respectively.

This is another milestone update. It reintroduces us to Sister Agnes and gives her a secret for you to solve, something we have not done for a long, long time. In fact, this secret will most likely be the last one ever added to the game. Please note that this is part one of two planned updates dedicated to Sister Agnes. Most notably, part one does not allow you to do anything with Remove Inhibitions. However, there are still sexy scenes for you to find and enjoy.

If you are on your first playthrough of LLtP, version 0.41 changes very little. The most significant change here is that there are now 10 more musical tracks for you to find and enjoy. This makes a big difference, especially in some of the moodier scenes during the story. Keep in mind that since these additions encompass the entire game length, there are bound to be minor issues, such as music not stopping where it should. I will do a detailed polish of the music arrangement for the 1.00 update, but please let me know if you come across places where the music is plain wrong in some way.

The real meat of this update can be found only in New Game Plus. Here, Sister Agnes becomes a much more prominent figure than she used to be. The church is now accessible from the beginning of the game, making Sister Agnes one of the first characters you can interact with. However, solving her dark secret requires much more time and effort as not all the required clues will be available until later in the story. Patience and a keen eye for detail are key here.

Version 0.42 will wrap up Sister Agnes's content by fully implementing Remove Inhibitions and its consequences.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.41.0:
  • Implemented Sister Agnes's dark secret. (NG+ only)
  • Added a gallery for replaying Sister Agnes's sex scenes.
  • Added several new scenes for Sister Agnes, three of which are spicy enough to be included in the gallery. (NG+ only)
  • Improved the quality of almost all the existing images featuring Sister Agnes.
  • The church and how you can interact with it now changes between NG and NG+.
  • Added 10 new pieces of music, covering events from the prologue until the epilogue.
  • Interpolated the main menu animation to make it smoother.
Love that game

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
wasn't this game finished ?
No.

You may be remembering that the ending scene was added over a few versions around 0.34, but then the epilogue took a few more versions, and even after that, there were a number of pieces of content in the middle of the game that were unfinished.

So, no, it wasn't finished. Belle has always said this and always been clear about this.

Dec 14, 2021
I really like the game the plot is lamp characters and everything else the world is made very professionally and most importantly every version of the game is made mentally

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Question: is this game... Complete? Seems like you can reach various endings already. Is there a reason there isn't a "complete" tag on it?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
The main story is finished, but the game is not content complete. There are more updates planned to add additional content for Sister Agnes, as well as a final pass to clean up any lingering issues.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing new with Evelyn, right ?

Last time i played the games was about 8 months ago.
doubt there's much to add.

i'll wait until it is finished. Niot a fan of adding content to the middle of the game.
unless you have started endgame sequence then you can do all content there is and even repeat those repeatable like million times.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I reviewed this game over 4 years ago and that was v0.81 ....
Is there anyone who could give me a short summary of what happened that changed everything, surely the game got reinvented or something. but the incest is also gone? :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyone who could give me a short summary of what happened that changed everything, surely the game got reinvented or something. but the incest is also gone? :cry:
.81? .31 actually. incest is still there (if ss version or ic patch), more things to do, more sex, more spells (like sizechanging) and other things on ng+.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You need to consider the entire number between each dot in the versioning system I use. You played version 0.8.1, and the important part here is 8, which is way, way less than the current 41. The game was still in its infancy back then.

There is nothing to worry about with the content changes, but you should get the SubscribeStar subscriber version. The game has been enormously expanded since last you played it and is basically feature complete outside of NG+. The plan is for only one more "incomplete" version (0.42, again focusing on NG+) and then we'll jump straight to 1.00 in one go. That final update will contain a lot of polish for the entire experience, but apart from that, what's here right now is pretty much a finished, lengthy game.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The plan is for only one more "incomplete" version (0.42, again focusing on NG+) and then we'll jump straight to 1.00 in one go. That final update will contain a lot of polish for the entire experience, but apart from that, what's here right now is pretty much a finished, lengthy game.
Can you tell us what the 0.42 update will focus on?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You need to consider the entire number between each dot in the versioning system I use. You played version 0.8.1, and the important part here is 8, which is way, way less than the current 41. The game was still in its infancy back then.

There is nothing to worry about with the content changes, but you should get the SubscribeStar subscriber version. The game has been enormously expanded since last you played it and is basically feature complete outside of NG+. The plan is for only one more "incomplete" version (0.42, again focusing on NG+) and then we'll jump straight to 1.00 in one go. That final update will contain a lot of polish for the entire experience, but apart from that, what's here right now is pretty much a finished, lengthy game.
Hey Belle,
just loaded the public version from ss and it looks like this is the same version as the one from patreon. At least both zip files do have the same name. Was there a mistake? Just want to make sure, because I don't like to play by patreon rules censored content.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes