Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
You need to consider the entire number between each dot in the versioning system I use. You played version 0.8.1, and the important part here is 8, which is way, way less than the current 41. The game was still in its infancy back then.

There is nothing to worry about with the content changes, but you should get the SubscribeStar subscriber version. The game has been enormously expanded since last you played it and is basically feature complete outside of NG+. The plan is for only one more "incomplete" version (0.42, again focusing on NG+) and then we'll jump straight to 1.00 in one go. That final update will contain a lot of polish for the entire experience, but apart from that, what's here right now is pretty much a finished, lengthy game.
Any estimates when v1.0 will be available?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can you tell us what the 0.42 update will focus on?
The clue you're looking for is the title of the new update ("Sister Agnes Part 1"). 0.42 is Sister Agnes Part 2.

Hey Belle,
just loaded the public version from ss and it looks like this is the same version as the one from patreon. At least both zip files do have the same name. Was there a mistake? Just want to make sure, because I don't like to play by patreon rules censored content.
This is deliberate and has been this way ever since the change.

Any estimates when v1.0 will be available?
When It's Done (tm).

Soooo... Any, ahem, good news? New game with our favourite sarcastic pixie? A Part 2? Any spare crumbs thrown in our diection about your future plans?

I'll miss her. I mean you. But mostly her :p
Scroll back a few pages, and you'll find references to the next game (Supermodel: Defenders of Desire). You can also do a thread search for Supermodel.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Aaaannnnnyyy NTR except for the couple of scenes of the sis with that guy at the beginning of the game ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just to confirm, this is completed right?
It's completed when I set the version number to 1.00. The main story and all characters but one are all complete, though. What's missing is the final content for a NG+ exclusive character (coming in 0.42) and overall polish, including some gameplay tweaks and improved animations for some of the earlier sex scenes that still haven't been updated (1.00).

If you're asking whether you'll get a full story experience with no "coming soon" banners in the latest version, the answer is yes.

Kahlindra

May 24, 2018
Hey Belle, playing the Subscribestar version 0.39.1 will give the same experience than Patreon Public 0.40 ? Or the Patreon Version is the only one with the new updates? I wanna that incest experience, hehehe.

Reactions: Navri

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, this one of the few games with a real ending of the story and yet it
gets further updates to add content and fine tuning. That's dedication! (y)

I am intruiged about the Supermodel Defenders but if it lacks Belle,
it's gonna be a tough sale. She is afterall one of the most epic characters
and sidekicks out there. I'd go as far as saying that she deserves her own spin-off.

I mean I felt so sad and bad for her when she told the main protagonist that
she was a straight fairy in an all-female fairy society. Difficult to top that character!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm wondering when someone is going to share v40 SS. It's all I'm waiting to give this game another try after years if I'm not mistaken.

Have you decided on what you are doing once this game is done? If so, can you give any hints to what?
Read up and you'll quickly find people talking about the Dev's new project, Supermodels. There were tons of posts in this thread with previews of the characters in the game.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I downloaded this from:
Is this really Sub ver: LongLiveThePrincess-0.40.0p-pc
Patreon Version:
This is Mega DownL site: LongLiveThePrincess-0.40.0p-pc .zip

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Dunno why anyone would sub to the Patreon version that has content missing vs. the SS version. Why make 2 versions? Why not just 1 censored version with an official incest (or loli if that's ever added) patch like everyone else? Or, you know, simply quit dealing with Patreon or just put links to SS there like some are starting to do and only make an incest version with a toggle switch or in-game choices for players that don't like incest.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
People say a lot of shit

The dev himself said he uses the same name for the files. But if you followed a link to SubStar web site what version do you think you are getting?
And he should quit doing that, it confuses the shit out of people. That's like re-releasing an uncensored/unrated/remastered director's cut of a theatrical release movie but not mentioning that anywhere in the title. Dunno why not 1 censored version with decensor patch like everyone else.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
People say a lot of shit

The dev himself said he uses the same name for the files. But if you followed a link to SubStar web site what version do you think you are getting?
You're awkwardly passionate about that being the right version but alright lol

the updated incest version isn't out yet (still v0.39). ends in p = censored Pisseon version.
That's unfortunate. Does it take too much longer to come out? I'm not used to this game's release cycles.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
You're awkwardly passionate about that being the right version but alright lol

That's unfortunate. Does it take too much longer to come out? I'm not used to this game's release cycles.
If you go to his SS v0.40 is there (incest version, free), just not on F95 yet for some reason. 0.41 is out for $5. 0.42 is planned for Sept., so maybe ~2 month release cycles. Releases are made public/free after the latest $5 version is out, so 1 version behind is free.

Reactions: quiboune

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I have not played the game file from the link on SubStar

If it is the censored Patreon version then I am surely as confused as anyone.

Has someone played the SubStar download?

41.0 is the newest release version for BOTH dl sites but its behind a paywall so the uploader here ether can't get it or is holding out on us. 40.0 is also released for the game in SS, but you have to go to the actual site and scroll down to find it. as for the censorship I am not sure. I have not played these games versions for a long long time. It looks like Bell is making some decent money off it at lest.

Reactions: NakedSingularity
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes