Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope you'll all understand why I can't answer many of the questions being asked on these last pages. I can tell you that nothing has changed in how I distribute this game since my interactions with Patreon a good while back, but that's also all I can say. Please don't ask me any further questions about this, though feel free to discuss it between yourselves.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Is the uncensored version still available for $5 SubscibeStar subscribers?
Or is it just the rewrite across the board.
I was literally about to subscribe and now I'm not sure what I'd get.

Last edited:

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
Is the uncensored version still available for $5 SubscibeStar subscribers?
Or is it just the rewrite across the board.
I was literally about to subscribe and now I'm not sure what I'd get.
Long Live The Princess [Ongoing] - Version: 0.39.1
Lewd zone ;)
Add the game file into v0.40 you have incest again

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I thought this game was wrapped up and concluded. Is the dev revamping old content or adding more? Kinda nice it seems its still going, wasn't even aware of this lol

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I hope you'll all understand why I can't answer many of the questions being asked on these last pages. I can tell you that nothing has changed in how I distribute this game since my interactions with Patreon a good while back, but that's also all I can say. Please don't ask me any further questions about this, though feel free to discuss it between yourselves.
I can understand this, but then your answer to me was not really the information I needed. The sentence "it's the same version on patreon" would have been way more informative. Sorry, but I refuse to play any kind of censored shit. And giving out any kind of half assed informations doesn't help anyone. Didn't want to sound rude or hurt you, but a little bit more transparency is not only welcome but would also keep the questioning to a minimum. Good luck with your way of distribution, but I'm out.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can understand this, but then your answer to me was not really the information I needed. The sentence "it's the same version on patreon" would have been way more informative. Sorry, but I refuse to play any kind of censored shit. And giving out any kind of half assed informations doesn't help anyone. Didn't want to sound rude or hurt you, but a little bit more transparency is not only welcome but would also keep the questioning to a minimum. Good luck with your way of distribution, but I'm out.
The fact that you don't understand why I can't talk about this is on you, not me. If that means you're out, there's nothing I can do about it. It's a weird thing for you to take a stand on, especially when that stand will change literally nothing.

Reactions: Maericke

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The fact that you don't understand why I can't talk about this is on you, not me. If that means you're out, there's nothing I can do about it. It's a weird thing for you to take a stand on, especially when that stand will change literally nothing.
I think you don't get me, but that's ok. I do understand you, you're trying to avoid any kind of trouble with patreon at all cost. But by giving any kind of blank answers won't answer the questions at all. Other people did answer my question. And I don't want to play the censored game. It's like looking a movie and some of the best parts are cut out. Thanks, but no. I won't bother with something like this. And I said I'm out, because I tried and will not only to not bother you with more questions but also I won't play this censored crap.

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Pisseon sucks and SS doesn't. SS has the original incest version. With Pisseon version the story has been rewritten to keep Pisseon happy (not just the usual step-landlady type of censorship).
Patreon is the wrong party to shit on, they're just doing what payment processors ask them to do so they don't lose their services. The only reason content creators are able to post some more taboo stuff on Subscribestar, is the fact that SS hasn't garnered enough attention yet for the PP's to react.

I'd assume Belle is in a very similar position with Patreon with pressure coming from above. Patreon terms most likely require him (her?) to make a clear distinction between the development process funded via Patreon and the taboo stuff added on the side. Actively participating in a public discussion about the subject would most likely lead to a ban from Patreon.

Reactions: Evil13
Jul 13, 2020
I think you don't get me, but that's ok. I do understand you, you're trying to avoid any kind of trouble with patreon at all cost. But by giving any kind of blank answers won't answer the questions at all. Other people did answer my question. And I don't want to play the censored game. It's like looking a movie and some of the best parts are cut out. Thanks, but no. I won't bother with something like this. And I said I'm out, because I tried and will not only to not bother you with more questions but also I won't play this censored crap.
Given that the censored version is available for free on this piracy site and the uncensored version is available by actually paying Belle for his work, what do you think his opinion will be on this?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It's the other way around. Really. I'm trying to tell you this, but you won't listen.
If you have anything on the matter, please feel free to write a DM to me. I think it would be wrong to discuss this further in this thread. So please, humor me.

Given that the censored version is available for free on this piracy site and the uncensored version is available by actually paying Belle for his work, what do you think his opinion will be on this?
Even if I was able to afford the support of Belle financially, I would have still the same stand, I won't play censored versions.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shark_inA-chiar

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
OK, this is what I'm getting, based on my assumption.

The patreon feds investigate f95 and check out belles responses.

That's why Belle can't talk about it.

They look into publicly available versions of the game on SS.

That's why Belle needs to make them non-incest.

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
If you have anything on the matter, please feel free to write a DM to me. I think it would be wrong to discuss this further in this thread. So please, humor me.

Even if I was able to afford the support of Belle financially, I would have still the same stand, I won't play censored versions.
Damn it man! add game folder from v0.39.1 into v0.40 dont copy add it everything is ok again
I would pay for 0.41? but from my contry? i cant"Just to start Sister Agnes secrets" BTW do geht to know where she live? can you visit here at night? You know "Knock-Deep sleep" ;)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn it man! add game folder from v0.39.1 into v0.40 dont copy add it everything is ok again
I'm not sure what the difference between "add" and copy is here since the former isn't common folder terminology, but this is unlikely to do what you think it does. Replacing files in the 0.40 folder with files from the 0.39.1 folder will, if you're lucky, just turn your 0.40 into 0.39.1. At worst, it will crash.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Patreon is the wrong party to shit on, they're just doing what payment processors ask them to do so they don't lose their services. The only reason content creators are able to post some more taboo stuff on Subscribestar, is the fact that SS hasn't garnered enough attention yet for the PP's to react.

I'd assume Belle is in a very similar position with Patreon with pressure coming from above. Patreon terms most likely require him (her?) to make a clear distinction between the development process funded via Patreon and the taboo stuff added on the side. Actively participating in a public discussion about the subject would most likely lead to a ban from Patreon.
And that's exactly why crypto was invented. Until that takes off as the #1 way to pay payment processors can go fuck themselves too and everyone could go back to physically mailing in cash, checks, and money orders like was done before payment processors even existed. Sometimes speed and convenience just isn't worth it and what one believes in should never be for sale. If I was a dev I simply wouldn't deal with Patreon, period, even if it meant less money with SS/Pixiv Fanbox only (that use mostly the same payment processors as Patreon yet don't care about content details like Patreon does or at all for that matter). Actually the loss overall wouldn't be that bad anyway and after awhile (3-6 months if what they make is good and in demand) they wouldn't need Patreon or F95 at all, Westy and his uncensored loli incest AVN Proud Father proves that with his 3204 subs that's still growing even with just SS only and no other site help at all (loli = all characters in the game are over 18 = bullshit when players can set their ages to 12 and technically they are not even 3, they certainly weren't created 18 years ago, but I digress). And even if he wasn't on SS anymore either for what ever reason I'd just snail mail him cash to his address in Australia as I'm sure most everyone else would to. PP's only have power to abuse and push their own agenda on the world because most people make it easy for them due to being lazy and not knowing how to mail a letter and put cash in it (a mostly lost art). Pretty sure Ketzal/SSP will be the next Westy, no Patreon at all and perhaps no F95 either once he gets into thousands of subs and doesn't feel like dealing with censoring and making decensor patches.

Last edited:

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
I'm not sure what the difference between "add" and copy is here since the former isn't common folder terminology, but this is unlikely to do what you think it does. Replacing files in the 0.40 folder with files from the 0.39.1 folder will, if you're lucky, just turn your 0.40 into 0.39.1. At worst, it will crash.
v0.40 tjek it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NakedSingularity
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes