NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I have not played the game file from the link on SubStar

If it is the censored Patreon version then I am surely as confused as anyone.

Has someone played the SubStar download?
Not yet but I just grabbed the $5 sub so got v0.41.0 in my Mega queue. There is no p in the file name if that actually makes a difference. Sadly it's my first time playing it (over 1000 AVN's in my collection, some get lost in the pile due to limited free time) so dunno when the first incest scene is supposed to happen or if it's the usual landlady-instead-of-mom types of censorship.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Not yet but I just grabbed the $5 sub so got v0.41.0 in my Mega queue. There is no p in the file name if that actually makes a difference. Sadly it's my first time playing it (over 1000 AVN's in my collection, some get lost in the pile due to limited free time) so dunno when the first incest scene is supposed to happen or if it's the usual landlady-instead-of-mom types of censorship.
If Evelyn is your sister, then you're playing the SubscribeStar version. If not, you've got the Patreon version.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Only ever played the SubscribeStar version; what is Evelyn in the Patreon version, your step-sister?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK I think to play it safe because Patreon is such a massive squirrel fuckking shit eating company of asshats

Belle makes the version that is free and available to all the censored version

This way a free file cannot come back to bite him in the ass with those Patre-inbredmoneyfkker-on mods who monitor the content.

Because I went to play the 0.40 from SubStar and on Day one - morning - Aldred tells you you are not siblings

PEACE

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If Evelyn is your sister, then you're playing the SubscribeStar version. If not, you've got the Patreon version.
Yup she is. "I had the best dream, but my sister Evelyn just had to go wake me up, didn't she?"
So dunno about 0.40 but v0.41 is definitely incest version if getting the $5 link from SS. I really wish dev's would just say fuck Patreon and not even mess with them. I basically URL blacklisted them so don't and won't even support dev's on Patreon anymore.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yup she is. "I had the best dream, but my sister Evelyn just had to go wake me up, didn't she?"
So dunno about 0.40 but v0.41 is definitely incest version if getting the $5 link from SS. I really wish dev's would just say fuck Patreon and not even mess with them. I basically URL blacklisted them so don't and won't even support dev's on Patreon anymore.
That's because not everyone has a CC they can use to support the developers on Subscribestar, so Patreon has Paypal which a LOT of people use/prefer to use, which i can understand.
Some games I subscribe on Patreon and some on Subscribestar.
If it's just a small change to the version to make it available to more people, then why wouldn't you?.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's because not everyone has a CC they can use to support the developers on Subscribestar, so Patreon has Paypal which a LOT of people use/prefer to use, which i can understand.
That is why I like Devs that go to Steam.

You can have incest and use PayPal

EDIT:
Additional note:

In the USA, if you get a pre-paid credit card to pay SubStar you are way, way more anonymous than Patreon and Paypal

PayPal is still tied to a bank or credit card and it isn't really anonymous anymore since they have increased security and verifications over time.

Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
OK I think to play it safe because Patreon is such a massive squirrel fuckking shit eating company of asshats

Belle makes the version that is free and available to all the censored version

This way a free file cannot come back to bite him in the ass with those Patre-inbredmoneyfkker-on mods who monitor the content.

Because I went to play the 0.40 from SubStar and on Day one - morning - Aldred tells you you are not siblings

PEACE
Well that really sucks for poor people. Want incest version = pay $5 for it. Thanks Pisseon, hope an AI virus DoS's you before wiping all data behind your site and then setting your servers on fire Stuxnet style. Let the resulting dev exodus move to SS, that would then have less competition.

Last edited:

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, I wish I have money to support him but I'm too poor to sub but I respect Belle for all the effort he put through. I'm just disappointed I won't play the original story with Agnes.

Reactions: Smurp33

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
That is why I like Devs that go to Steam.

You can have incest and use PayPal
Pixiv fanbox takes PP as well. There's lots of options besides Patreon. Sure, they have the reach, but for that you can open a Patreon for just advertising and payment purposes and put actual DL links on SS. I can't wait until crypto eventually overtakes Visa/MC. Then dev's can simply advertise here and take crypto payments on their own site and sell whatever they want Silk Road style (that would be essentially impossible to stop and mostly risk-free with millions of people doing it with untraceable transactions).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If it's just a small change to the version to make it available to more people, then why wouldn't you?.
SS takes prepaid debit cards as well, and those can be found just about everywhere. As far as changes, it's the principle of the thing, no one should have to make changes to their original intended vision just to appease someone else. I'd rather support terrorism than censorship. That's how much I loathe companies and gov'ts that implement it, fuck the money if it came down to it. But if one was hell bent advertise here but open a PO box and have those that really want to support you snail mail cash or paper check and then return mail them a written ftp link for the latest update (if they want to keep it behind a paywall). Those actually still exist so in a pinch can still be used (presumably because drug dealers and sex workers don't take CC's either and the economy would tank without them).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Can confirm that the public 0.40.0p listed on the Substar website is actually the patreon version.

Nothing killed my boner faster than Evelyn saying "My dear friend..."
The p in the version number was the first clue but I guess now it's confirmed. If you want incest you have to buy it for $5 if someone doesn't leak it to here. No free incest anymore after v0.39.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
For those who still wonder if the public version of the game available on subscribestar includes incest, the answer is no, it does not and it is the same public version that is also available on patreon (and if you still don't believe it, just compare the links to the versions on patreon and ss and you will see that they are the same links) and besides in the post quoted below the dev himself answered the question whether the public version of the game includes incest.
In a simple reply the dev confirms that the public version of the game that he makes available (no matter what number this version is), no matter whether on SS or on patreon is always exclusively a censored version of the game without incest so this is one where Evelyn is not the MC sister. So if someone wants to play only the version with incest they either have to pay for the game on SS or simply wait patiently for someone here to share such a version.

Hey Belle,
just loaded the public version from ss and it looks like this is the same version as the one from patreon. At least both zip files do have the same name. Was there a mistake? Just want to make sure, because I don't like to play by patreon rules censored content.
This is deliberate and has been this way ever since the change.

If you go to his SS v0.40 is there (incest version, free), just not on F95 yet for some reason. 0.41 is out for $5. 0.42 is planned for Sept., so maybe ~2 month release cycles. Releases are made public/free after the latest $5 version is out, so 1 version behind is free.
Here you are not telling the truth because the free public version on SS does not contain incest - see my reply above at the beginning of my post.

Dunno why anyone would sub to the Patreon version that has content missing vs. the SS version. Why make 2 versions? Why not just 1 censored version with an official incest (or loli if that's ever added) patch like everyone else? Or, you know, simply quit dealing with Patreon or just put links to SS there like some are starting to do and only make an incest version with a toggle switch or in-game choices for players that don't like incest.
I really wish dev's would just say fuck Patreon and not even mess with them. I basically URL blacklisted them so don't and won't even support dev's on Patreon anymore.
First of all for the first 3 years the dev only had an account to support his game on patreon and the game although it was originally released there contained incest which means Evelyn was normally MC sister.
Unfortunately after these 3 years patreon noticed that there was incest in this game and therefore the dev had to change the part of the story with MC and Evelyn as siblings so that they were not related and his game was not banned on patreon and so for the first time version 0.32.0p was created at that time which is the version without incest on patreon and at the same time the dev also created an account on SubscribeStar and there he continued to release the original version of the game with incest where Evelyn and MC are still siblings and if I remember correctly it was probably in October 2020.

Why dev didn't resign from patreon and leave only SS ?
I think the reason is quite simplei because the vast majority of his patrons supported him on patreon from the very beginning and not all of them would want to switch their support to SS probably for various reasons (lack of paypal on SS, some may not even know about the existence of SS or probably many other various reasons).
And besides just compare the number of people supporting his game on both platforms - on patreon he currently has 739 patrons, while on SS he only has 131 subscribers.
So what would suddenly happen if he closed his patreon account? The answer is quite simple - he would lose 85% of his supporters.
So I hope I have helped you to at least partially understand why this game is being released in two different versions and why the dev is using both patreon and SS to support his game at the same time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes