NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
OK, this is what I'm getting, based on my assumption.

The patreon feds investigate f95 and check out belles responses.

That's why Belle can't talk about it.

They look into publicly available versions of the game on SS.

That's why Belle needs to make them non-incest.
That is why you only advertise on Patreon but have no dl links there, for those just link your SS account on Patreon if you really must use them. A lot of dev's do this already. If Patreon bans the account then simply make another one just like when Discord servers are banned. IP Banned = change IP with a VPN. All VPN servers banned = call ISP and ask them to change IP or get a new ISP account. Where there's a will there's a way.

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
That is why you only advertise on Patreon but have no dl links there, for those just link your SS account on Patreon if you really must use them. A lot of dev's do this already. If Patreon bans the account then simply make another one just like when Discord servers are banned. IP Banned = change IP with a VPN. All VPN servers banned = call ISP and ask them to change IP or get a new ISP account. Where there's a will there's a way.
Hæ Hæ naugthy!!! made this small fakes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Add not copy! files will be bigger but censure is gone ;) thats what i mean!
And game dont crass
I'm surprised that works. But I guess it makes sense, since previous saves have to still work every time an update is added and the only thing that is changed is some dialogue. Usually when Renpy gets upgraded that's when older saves are broken, but dev's seldom do that after 10+ updates are out. Glad there's no different choices that set variables between incest and non-incest version or different numbers of renders, that would also make saves between SS and P versions incompatible and probably cause a crash or at the very least make it not make sense (dialogue not matching the render or black screen error).

Last edited:

Quint36

Jun 1, 2019
I played this game like 2 years ago and there wasn't any ending yet and I can't really understand where's the game at now in terms of content and what's left. Is it worth playing now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game like 2 years ago and there wasn't any ending yet and I can't really understand where's the game at now in terms of content and what's left. Is it worth playing now?
there are multiple endings and on ng+ mc learns new spells etc.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Hey can you help me? I changed the rpyc files in notepad files and the game doesnt want to open again how to change it back.

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
It's the other way around. Really. I'm trying to tell you this, but you won't listen.
I just want to say "Thanks". I haven't played this in a few years, but I remember it had a great story and brilliant characters. Looking forward to catch up with the latest version.

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Is the uncensored version still available for $5 SubscibeStar subscribers?
Or is it just the rewrite across the board.
I was literally about to subscribe and now I'm not sure what I'd get.
Yes, if you sub at $5 or more on SubscribeStar, you'll get the original version of Evelyn's story.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Belle

Maybe I can ask something else, when you post a link on SS and then like some time later post another "free" link is the original SS link in the history? You can scroll down to it but it is still behind the tier wall?

Just curious about the web site and all. Do those older Mega links still work?

PEACE

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle

Maybe I can ask something else, when you post a link on SS and then like some time later post another "free" link is the original SS link in the history? You can scroll down to it but it is still behind the tier wall?

Just curious about the web site and all. Do those older Mega links still work?

PEACE
The Subscriber-exclusive Mega links are never shown in public posts. The public posts use their own links, whether old or new.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Belle
If you scroll back far enough to find it, the post with the links for the free version of 0.39.1 posted on Subscribestar is the non-incest version and the links still seem to work.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone share a NG+ save with the stats? Early game is kinda boring and I want to get back to the point I was on quicker.

Reactions: Raider258
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes