Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did Callie ever get a titfuck scene? Been ages since I played
I've kept those scenes to a minimum. Not because I don't enjoy making them, but because limitations with the models I used in LLtP meant that they wouldn't look good enough. Breast physics is complicated.

On the positive side, I have designed Supermodel with this in mind, so titfucking should not only be easier to set up, but it should look considerably better as well.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I've kept those scenes to a minimum. Not because I don't enjoy making them, but because limitations with the models I used in LLtP meant that they wouldn't look good enough. Breast physics is complicated.

On the positive side, I have designed Supermodel with this in mind, so titfucking should not only be easier to set up, but it should look considerably better as well.
Sounds great. I did enjoy the breast physics in LLTP though. Better than many other games.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sounds great. I did enjoy the breast physics in LLTP though. Better than many other games.
All of that was done manually through painstaking detail work. There are no breast simulations or physical interactions going on here. While I will continue doing manual breast physics in Supermodel, I will combine that with systems that simulate physical pressure on them almost automatically. This last part is the most important one for titfucking. I don't want the penis to be inside the breasts; I want the breasts to be soft, pliable, and shape themselves around it.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
All of that was done manually through painstaking detail work. There are no breast simulations of physical interactions going on here. While I will continue doing manual breast physics in Supermodel, I will combine that with systems that simulate physical pressure on them almost automatically. This last part is the most important one for titfucking. I don't want the penis to be inside the breasts; I want the breasts to be soft, pliable, and shape themselves around it.
Yeah I appreciate that, I have heard from other creators too. Have any characters been teased publicly for Supermodel yet?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah I appreciate that, I have heard from other creators too. Have any characters been teased publicly for Supermodel yet?
Almost all of them. Do a thread search or go to my Discord and look at the pinned messages in the Supermodel channel.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Haven't played this in ages, last time, the squire girl took ya to the tower during the nudieparkour run...
Gotta say though, kinda alarming when Aldred has a similiar facial structure to yourself though, almost feels like looking in the mirror with some of the shots :p Just not that floofy of a haircut, mind...
That or my father if he was balding grey(who I share some resemblance to) which is worse considering the game we are playing...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
belle please consider dropping patreon for you next project. also give them the middle finger. imo it should be illegal for them to dictate what does and doesn't get crowd funded if no real people or animals were harmed in the making of it. fucks should go to jail and meet buba for their crimes.

edit: hell at least sue them for harassment. stalking you on the net like that.
their site so they can say what's allowed on their site, just like xvideos etc don't allow certain content.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes