Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Jeez are there any endings for this game that aren't monumentally sad??
What? Provided you make the right choices, the game ends in a happy note: either settle down with a chosen love interest or be a king in a ménage à trois. The 'sad' endings (outside of the bad end) only occurs if you impregnate and leave the women you don't choose. You don't have to pursue relations with all the women you know.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Good to see that there is a non-incest version of the game available.
Always wanted to give it a shot but deleted it when I saw that the very first erotic scene is a sleep creep scene with the sister. I wouldn't have minded it if that and/or other scenes would have been avoidable. I rate the sleep creep scenes on the same level as rape. It is non-consensual and therefore I don't like them.

My question is, has that changed by any means?
Are sleep creep scenes avoidable?
Can the MC avoid certain LI or are some sexual interactions unavoidable?

I would appreciate it if anyone here could answer those questions.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That specific scene was the only one of its kind that used to be mandatory (it served as a tutorial), but it has since been made optional.

Some sexual interactions throughout the game are unavoidable, but you are given a lot of freedom in how to approach most situations, sexual or otherwise.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
That specific scene was the only one of its kind that used to be mandatory (it served as a tutorial), but it has since been made optional.

Some sexual interactions throughout the game are unavoidable, but you are given a lot of freedom in how to approach most situations, sexual or otherwise.
Thanks for the quick answer. My biggest concern was the sleep creep stuff. Since it is avoidable, I'll definitely give it a shot. The unavoidable scenes are still a concern (not a big one) but I'll see how they pan out. Just a quick follow-up question.

Is the incest avoidable in the incest version of the game?
I'll play the non-incest one, otherwise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good to see that there is a non-incest version of the game available.
Always wanted to give it a shot but deleted it when I saw that the very first erotic scene is a sleep creep scene with the sister. I wouldn't have minded it if that and/or other scenes would have been avoidable. I rate the sleep creep scenes on the same level as rape. It is non-consensual and therefore I don't like them.

I would appreciate it if anyone here could answer those questions.
1st sexscene is with fairy queen (mc cucks her hubby) and next is with siadran (whatever her name is) or embodiment of forest and then primrose and .............

sleep creeps are still optional.

with primrose can be fwb, also can choose cum outside on all/most scenes. mc is superwizard so it'd be beneficial to his country to impregnate all possible.

Reactions: Sh0gvn
Jul 9, 2021
What? Provided you make the right choices, the game ends in a happy note: either settle down with a chosen love interest or be a king in a ménage à trois. The 'sad' endings (outside of the bad end) only occurs if you impregnate and leave the women you don't choose. You don't have to pursue relations with all the women you know.
So far I've seen 2 endings and they were both a disaster. Neither one of them involved impregnating anyone (I never dispelled the contraceptive enchantment) and I didn't leave anyone I entered a relationship with. Granted, the 2nd time through I intentionally did a lot of oddball stuff in the mindset of "I wonder what will happen if...."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
each girl has own ending and then there's 3some with princesses, sorta harem ending and bad ending where demon destroys the world.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
So far I've seen 2 endings and they were both a disaster.
If they ended in disaster you almost certainly missed something. Did you keep Primrose from getting put in prison? Did you figure out who The Crone really is? Did you solve the Fairy Queen's riddle? These are likely culprits.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She's obviously the main character of the game :oops:. But i guess i can settle with at least her being in the ending.
there is choice for her but since she's a big pervert she doesn't want mc for herself only.

Reactions: Banish

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41.0 Subscribestar
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PATREON VERSION DOESNT HAVE INCEST IN IT, ONLY SS.

DOWNLOAD
Subscribestar version
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

v0.40.0 Public Patreon Version
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Gallery Mod - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION - Fan Sign 2

*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
Hi.Can someone tell me what is the difference between Subscribestar and Patreon version?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes