Whenss

Jul 5, 2021
Hello, can you tell me what is the difference between Patreon Version and Subscribestar version please.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
it says in the cfhangelog that pervisity was updated to 6 but i have the most recent one but it still shows only pervisity at 5 even on a new game.

Smurp33

Jul 10, 2022
it says in the cfhangelog that pervisity was updated to 6 but i have the most recent one but it still shows only pervisity at 5 even on a new game.
if NG+ you start at 5 after doing some quest there will be a+ thats nr 6 if its there you can have vaginal sex in the night
and if? you removed that spell OPPPPSSSS ;)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If you max out your perversity to lvl 5, you just need to abstain from sex stuff for a day and you'll get the little "+" to raise you up to lvl 6. It'll disappear once the MC ejaculates and then you'll have to wait a day again. Works the same way both in first playthrough as well as NG+.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I decided to finally take an active hand in maintaining LLtP's VNDB page today, so I've been doing a ton of edits there. Anyone who wishes to give it a look can find it .

Now that the game is basically complete, I would be very curious to hear how long it took people to finish it. If those of you with VNDB accounts could record your playtime there, I would be very grateful. That kind of statistic is highly useful when presenting the finished game to new players later (so that I can say stuff like "a 20-hour long story", for example).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A walkthrough mod would be very useful for this game.. is anything like this in the making?
no since not needed.

Now that the game is basically complete, I would be very curious to hear how long it took people to finish it. If those of you with VNDB accounts could record your playtime there, I would be very grateful. That kind of statistic is highly useful when presenting the finished game to new players later (so that I can say stuff like "a 20-hour long story", for example).
well 1st "complete" version before ng+ took me few days to play couple hrs per day (partially cause wanted to enjoy of "environment" before starting endgame and going thru all endings) and ng+ started after that is point where could start endgame (could have started it long ago but waited deepsleep and sizechange spells).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? I just started and already fell over too many critical choices, from which I don't even know the outcome (since there is no help with these..)
there are ingame hints about what to do.

edit: wrong princess game originally talked about.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes