Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You guys finally managed to get the latest version, huh? I was almost pitying you at this stage. ;)

Anyway, have fun with it! And if you enjoy it, why not consider dropping me a few coins over at Patreon or SubscribeStar? Check my signature for links. I would greatly appreciate it. And if not... well, try to spread the word if you liked the game.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
You guys finally managed to get the latest version, huh? I was almost pitying you at this stage. ;)

Anyway, have fun with it! And if you enjoy it, why not consider dropping me a few coins over at Patreon or SubscribeStar? Check my signature for links. I would greatly appreciate it. And if not... well, try to spread the word if you liked the game.
I'm still surprised no one leaked previous version before. Come on, Nell is best girl (except Belle, but that goes without saying)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.41.0 (SS version).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

8939b91eb9ca4320349fd144d2455847.gif

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how i open 5th locked perversity
You gain the point automatically on your third visit to the Leanan Sidhe. You can also gain it by molesting women in their sleep, but you must have the agility/courage to push things far enough.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how can i solve fairy quest vision
You must have learned how Samarra adopted Nell (it's the very last "talk about samarra" dialogue with Samarra). Once you've learned that, then guessing the correct interpretation of the Fairy Queen's vision (spawn rather than seed) leads to her giving you a quest involving Nell.

Jul 9, 2021
Primrose out of prison: yep, did that

Who is the crone: figured this one out (although in my 2nd playthrough I started the endgame before finishing this just to see what would happen)

Fairy queen riddle: figured out the answer, or at least I think I did

Demon riddle: huh? never saw this one, all I saw was a big ass demon foot coming at my face

Doing playthrough #3 and going to try different variables

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how can i solve the crone dark secret
To have all the clues you need, you must have gotten all of the crone's training, and also:
- Investigated the basement where Evelyn's secret meetings happen.
- Visited the The Leanan Sidhe for a third time.
- Visited the river in the afternoon.
- Having read up on the Royal Family, asked Thaddeus about what you learned.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
A walkthrough mod would be very useful for this game.. is anything like this in the making?
There are a couple day by day, action by action walkthroughs available if you google. They are useful for figuring out the puzzles but very bad for getting unstuck.

I have written a FAQ that's intended to help with getting unstuck. I don't know where I should post it, though.
ETA: it's here:

Last edited:
Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

liege_n

Mar 17, 2018
What? Provided you make the right choices, the game ends in a happy note: either settle down with a chosen love interest or be a king in a ménage à trois. The 'sad' endings (outside of the bad end) only occurs if you impregnate and leave the women you don't choose. You don't have to pursue relations with all the women you know.
so get 1/8th of the content if you want a good end congrats
if you ever get the urge to make a game yourself i would caution you to rethink this

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
if you ever get the urge to make a game yourself i would caution you to rethink this
The "sad ends" he's talking about are only if you knock them up and don't choose them in the end. That's a very intentional thing (you have to deliberately remove the contraceptive spell AND cum inside them AND not pick them in the end) so you really only have yourself to blame in that case. Other than that though, you're free to romance everyone (though you still have to pick one in the end), so I don't know where you're getting this "1/8th of the content" from.

Reactions: KiraJames

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How is that "1/8th of the content"? You get the whole content, you can get all non pregnant endings from the same save even.

If you specifically want a game where you can end up with all characters if you so choose, you need to look out for the harem tag. I like that too but not every game has to have it to be a good game. There is no need to "rethink", some like it this way, some don't.

The "sad ends" he's talking about are only if you knock them up and don't choose them in the end. That's a very intentional thing (you have to deliberately remove the contraceptive spell AND cum inside them AND not pick them in the end) so you really only have yourself to blame in that case. Other than that though, you're free to romance everyone (though you still have to pick one in the end), so I don't know where you're getting this "1/8th of the content" from.
I think the "sad" part meant is how you get an epilogue where you get details (depending on the character) on how heartbroken the girls are if you did not choose them. Primrose is more or less completely lost and throws herself into the library work, Callie occasionally finds "love" but also is unhappy. Nell and Evelyn also seem affected, though less than the others. The rest seems to be relatively fine in the long run though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and KiraJames
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes