Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, nice game. Really fun to play. Although, is there some WT Mod so i can unlock all of the content/characters relationships?
Thanks in advance.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
any ideas on to where find the finger bone?
i cant remember where to find it, this is my second playthrough after more than 5 months.

any ideas?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
any ideas on to where find the finger bone?
i cant remember where to find it, this is my second playthrough after more than 5 months.

any ideas?
Sand pit near the town hall. You have to learn about it from Nell first, though.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope the blowjob scene from latest update will have an option to cum added later on. That scene and animation is too nice to leave it as blueballs scene. :unsure:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
What makes you think version numbers are the same as percentages? LLtP started at 0.01 (not technically true, but it's been that way retroactively) and has gone up by 0.01 for every new release. Why should I jump to arbitrary version numbers to represent some kind of vague completion degree? That's not what version numbers are supposed to be used for. If you see developers using them that way, then they are using them in a non-standard way.

The game will be version 1.00 when it's done. That doesn't mean it will move via 0.99 first.

I'm on record stating that I believe the game will be done this year. That means it will likely go from version 0.40-something directly to 1.00 in one jump. Don't read more into version numbers than what they represent.
yeah 2021 yeah ... think is half year after that number

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at creating a compressed Android port of Long Live the Princess v0.41 SS version.

Link:

Standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues. A screenshot of any errors would make troubleshooting much easier.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
Is there a changelog for 0.41? The list in the op stops at 0.40
found it on the ss page
Changelog 0.41.0:
  • Implemented Sister Agnes's dark secret. (NG+ only)
  • Added a gallery for replaying Sister Agnes's sex scenes.
  • Added several new scenes for Sister Agnes, three of which are spicy enough to be included in the gallery. (NG+ only)
  • Improved the quality of almost all the existing images featuring Sister Agnes.
  • The church and how you can interact with it now changes between NG and NG+.
  • Added 10 new pieces of music, covering events from the prologue until the epilogue.
  • Interpolated the main menu animation to make it smoother.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope the blowjob scene from latest update will have an option to cum added later on. That scene and animation is too nice to leave it as blueballs scene. :unsure:
You never know what might happen once Remove Inhibitions gets added for her in version 0.42...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
potential/future li so F95's NTR rules still apply.

There's NTR in the sense that the MC steals another character's wife.
not NTR, it's cucking.

Hi, nice game. Really fun to play. Although, is there some WT Mod so i can unlock all of the content/characters relationships?
Thanks in advance.
no, choices are obvious and ingame hints help.

Reactions: Green83rry

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Since the dev most likely can't answer the question, I'll be asking you guys. The Patreon version is not available here, only the SS version. I am not a fan of the B/S (blood-related) incest and would like to avoid it. Is that avoidable in the SS version or is it one of the unavoidable sexual encounters? I would rather not waste time and space on my SSD, so I would be thankful if anybody could answer this question.

If it isn't avoidable, I'd be okay with spending the 5 bucks to get the PP version, if the story still makes sense, with the incest removed. Can anybody who has played the PP version tell me how their relationship works out on it?

Thanks in advance!

ps. please keep your "quippy" "wincest" comments to yourself for once. I'm not kink-shaming anybody here. I just am not a fan of certain types of incest content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
potential/future li so F95's NTR rules still apply.
Not entirely sure about that, in my reading it is not but still somewhat ambiguous by the description. However, I think the tag is wrong for a different reason: NTR is designed to cause jealousy (in the character, not the player), here it is used actively to hopefully gain some leverage. But in the end: if you're specifically looking for NTR content, this game will not serve enough, if you want to avoid it you easily can, so it doesn't really matter whether it's technically in or not.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Since the dev most likely can't answer the question, I'll be asking you guys. The Patreon version is not available here, only the SS version. I am not a fan of the B/S (blood-related) incest and would like to avoid it. Is that avoidable in the SS version or is it one of the unavoidable sexual encounters? I would rather not waste time and space on my SSD, so I would be thankful if anybody could answer this question.

If it isn't avoidable, I'd be okay with spending the 5 bucks to get the PP version, if the story still makes sense, with the incest removed. Can anybody who has played the PP version tell me how their relationship works out on it?

Thanks in advance!

ps. please keep your "quippy" "wincest" comments to yourself for once. I'm not kink-shaming anybody here. I just am not a fan of certain types of incest content.
Totally avoidable, but also totally worth the 5 bucks, if only to support Belle, but you'd also be able to see the Evelyn content. Story is reworked a bit to make sense, it's not your typical step siblings bullshit most devs pull.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes