Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a walkthrough guide for this game? I can't find any on the Op.
There used to be one but it wasn't updated anymore, so it got removed because it caused confusion when it didn't work precisely anymore (it was a daily step by step to see all scenes, so once you were off, you were on your own). I still considered it useful for knowing what is generally in the game.

Reactions: xapican

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
is there any walkthrough for the game?
am stuck with finding the crons secret, learning the shrink spell from belle where i have to wait for her to tell me how to learn the spell, proving something to the fay queen, and also nell's darkest secret, as well as primrose darkest secret

any ideas about these things?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am stuck with finding the crons secret, learning the shrink spell from belle where i have to wait for her to tell me how to learn the spell, proving something to the fay queen, and also nell's darkest secret, as well as primrose darkest secret

only ingame hints, crone's secret is figured when sees beautiful blonde bathing in a river and finding chameleon scales on crone's hut, sizechange is learned on library's secret room (well so called secret), fairy queen is to make her prediction right, nell's is that she is fq's sister, prim's secret is that she reads adult books.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
There used to be one but it wasn't updated anymore, so it got removed because it caused confusion when it didn't work precisely anymore (it was a daily step by step to see all scenes, so once you were off, you were on your own). I still considered it useful for knowing what is generally in the game.
No problem, buddy. I finally found a Walkthrough that is up till v0.31

Reactions: Dorf56

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

Some of the clues for the Crone's secret are extremely non-obvious and easy to miss. You must:
- Having read about the royal family, ask Thaddeus about it.
- Automatically learn something about Belle when you follow Evelyn at night
- Visit the The Leanan Sidhe for a third time.
- Visit the river in the afternoon

Once you've done all that, and gotten all the Crone's training, you will have all the clues you need. Which ones to present in what order are pretty clearly hinted at in the dialogue.

Shrink spell:
You must uncover the Crone's secret first. Shortly after doing that, Belle will tell you what to do in order to get access to the spell book in the crone's hut.

The Fairy Queen's vision: you must learn Nell's origin story from Samarra first (this is the very last thing she tells you when you "talk about samarra" with her). Once you have that story, you can solve the FQ's vision riddle.

Nell's dark secret: Learn her origin story from Samarra and solve the riddle of the FQ's vision to get the clues you need.

Primrose's dark secret: this is deceptively simple, with only one clue, which you gain automatically when she shows you the secret room in the library.

Reactions: Cartageno

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How do you be a boyfriend to Primrose? I tried many times and I only got her as FWB. sus
She has to like you well enough. In addition to spending time reading with her and working in the library, you *must* read the book she recommends to you and talk to her about it, that's essential. She won't tell you about that book unless you've spent a few afternoons reading with her. In my playthoughs, I spend week 1 working the library in the mornings, and week 2 reading stat-raising books with her. That plus reading the book she recommends pretty much always gets me the romance option once I clear her of murder charges.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitomeen

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
To anyone trying to optimize their gameplay: Can you tell me which day, at the earliest, you've been able to start the endgame and still get a good ending? I will have to make a choice about when to force the endgame to start in 1.00 (if you choose to play with the time limit, which will be optional), and the more I know about when players reach it after having played well, the better.

Jul 9, 2021
To anyone trying to optimize their gameplay: Can you tell me which day, at the earliest, you've been able to start the endgame and still get a good ending? I will have to make a choice about when to force the endgame to start in 1.00 (if you choose to play with the time limit, which will be optional), and the more I know about when players reach it after having played well, the better.
If I ever get a good ending I'll let you know.

BTW, Belle getting the "bottle rocket" treatment when that shrink spell wears off..... I laughed my balls off!

Reactions: Belle

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
not NTR, it's cucking.
You cuck him, then his wife falls in love with you and leaves him after he tries to kill you because of how jealous he is. She can even get pregnant with your child, and you can get an ending with her. It's full-blown netori, or reversed-perspective NTR.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 0.41.0 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.41.0

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes