NamelessAnon00101

Nov 8, 2022
Looks interesting.Will check it out.Thanks for the upload.:)
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.0 Subscribestar
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Gallery Mod* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION -

*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
very intresting. Will look into it

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
It's been a while since I did look at this game, so I have a question. Does this game have multiple endings now, so It might require a walkthrough to play all the content in it?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LongLiveThePrincess-1.0.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: DarkDank

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
What is the "harem ending"? I saw one of the updates in the latest changelog said " Expanded the "harem ending" slightly ", does this ending have something to do with bad ending? I only did the heroic choice in the final confrontation in the previous version so I'm a bit uncertain whether or not I should replay this game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
any plans on more games Belle ? I love your work after the game concluded, haven't try since NG + came out though. Might give it a try later
I'm making a game called "Supermodel." You can do a thread search about it for more information, but I will also obviously reveal a lot more about it in the coming months. In fact, I expect to release a prototype relatively soon.

The game is very different from Long Live the Princess, so anyone looking for more free-roaming exploration in a fantasy world might be disappointed. On the other hand, the writing and storytelling should be at a whole new level compared to LLtP, along with vastly improved graphics, animations, and sound. I also intend to compose the soundtrack myself. There will be a central collectible card game (no DLC or paid addons!) that appears parallel to the visual novel aspects, but you can disable the card game entirely if you want a pure VN experience.

Nov 17, 2018
I'm making a game called "Supermodel." You can do a thread search about it for more information, but I will also obviously reveal a lot more about it in the coming months. In fact, I expect to release a prototype relatively soon.

The game is very different from Long Live the Princess, so anyone looking for more free-roaming exploration in a fantasy world might be disappointed. On the other hand, the writing and storytelling should be at a whole new level compared to LLtP, along with vastly improved graphics, animations, and sound. I also intend to compose the soundtrack myself. There will be a central collectible card game (no DLC or paid addons!) that appears parallel to the visual novel aspects, but you can disable the card game entirely if you want a pure VN experience.
like love of magic ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
  • At the end of the prologue, you will now be given a choice between playing with or without a time limit.
Yes, finally, easily my most awaited feature.

Reactions: Corvair
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes