SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is it worth hanging fire for the fully complete version or is this final beta effectively that barring some potential bugfixes?

Edit: Either this thread got updated to not be the beta while I was writing that post or I'm insane.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Congratulations on completing the game. I'm going to have blast playing through this all again and doing everything that I've missed since I last played(December of last year, if my saves are accurate).

It'll be a while before I can actually give my final thoughts though. This game has a lot of content already, even for where I was in game. So I'll have to come back at a later date with how I felt about the completed package. I doubt it's going to be anything less than amazing.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
It enables incest (makes Evelyn the MC's sister). It's also why there's a Patreon and SS version, since the Patreon version needs a patch to circumvent the censorship caused by their bullshit TOS.
Thanks for the anwer. But that strange i have the patch installed , and Evelyn is still the "roomate".

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Great to see a game get completed. Unfortunately quite rare.
Haven't played in at least a year but will soon. Have there been any bugs reported yet and should we expect a fix/update post 1.0?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the anwer. But that strange i have the patch installed , and Evelyn is still the "roomate".
One important thing to know about this thread is that there is a lot of misinformation going around. The posters mean well, but the stuff some post is still wrong. This is one of those cases.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Hello ,
Sorry to ask , but what is the Evelyn Patch please ?
It enables incest (makes Evelyn the MC's sister). It's also why there's a Patreon and SS version, since the Patreon version needs a patch to circumvent the censorship caused by their bullshit TOS.
The Evelyn Patch doesn't add incest, but actually REMOVES Incest. If you look at the file it's the game script for Patreon. Patch is only for people who have SS version but for whatever reason want it censored.

The real uncensored version of the game isn't shared, and the patch won't uncensor your 1.0 Patreon version. It will actually just downgrade your version because it's old patreon script.

If you want the real game version just buy it on SS. It's $5 and probably close to the best $5 you can spend on a completed adult game. Completed game should be rewarded and $5 is super steal for the quality of the game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Great to see a game get completed. Unfortunately quite rare.
Haven't played in at least a year but will soon. Have there been any bugs reported yet and should we expect a fix/update post 1.0?
I have a novel approach to bugfixing in that I don't make bugs, to begin with. :p

There have been no reported bugs from my backers so far. The closest you'd get is two cases of weak grammar (not typos or anything wrong, just poorly written sentences). Suffice to say, I won't make any new versions to fix that.

Edit: There was one reported bug that neither I nor the person reporting seemed to be able to replicate, which makes me think it was not a bug at all but simply a misunderstanding.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Belle congrats on completing the game, you did outstanding job on this games and it's allways awesome to see great game like this to get the completed tag. I'm ussualy not a big fan of this sandbox styled novels but this game is is really nice exception for me. I'm Looking forward to play it again and there's a lot of new content since the last time i played and i'm excited to see it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I always wanted to finish this game, it had a certain feel, good feel I mean, but to me, just me, don't read to this too much coz many loved the pixie, but I bloody hated her, so fucking annoying :)
Still I am sure this game is and was great, I still wanna try it out, and I probably will at some point.
Could you make the pixie more or less optional in your next game? Or sidekick-ish? That would be king, for me at least, as I can only voice my own opinion.
And always nice to see another dev completing a game :)

Reactions: jinzom

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is this definitely the final version? I played version 0.41 of this masterpiece and wanted to play through it again in the final version! For me one of the best games I have ever played. Compliments and thanks to the developer!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
This game was completed 3 years ago. Is there any reason beside milking ... to change sex position with the same characters over and over again?. total waste ...

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Are you fucking serious?? completed?? COMPLETED ?????????? is there a princess in the end or it was a myth ¿??

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I can understand that tastes are different and everyone is entitled to his opinion but how the hell can you find Bell annoying, wtf? My little Pixie is in my opinion one of the highlights of this game, so funny and sexy! And no, NTR content apart from the sister which is 100% avoidable, does not exist here to my knowledge.

Reactions: Theberkster

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello ,
Sorry to ask , but what is the Evelyn Patch please ?
Unfortunately but you are not right, because "Evelyn patch" is nothing more than a copy of the game script from patreon (
you can of course check it yourself if you don't believe it, but even the file name clearly indicates "scripts_patreon_0.42.0
.rpa"), so if you even have version 0.42.0 with incest from SubscribeStar and you use this patch, you will convert your incest version to the non-incest version.

So in summary, there is no incest patch for this game, you can only either download the patreon version of the game without incest or the SubscribeStar version with oiriginal incest.

So if someone like me wants to download only the latest update v1.0.0 with incest now, unfortunately we have to wait until someone shares this version from SubscribeStar because in OP we have now only available this version 1.0.0 from patreon so this is only version without incest.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately but you are not right, because "Evelyn patch" is nothing more than a copy of the game script from patreon (
you can of course check it yourself if you don't believe it, but even the file name clearly indicates "scripts_patreon_0.42.0
.rpa"), so if you even have version 0.42.0 with incest from SubscribeStar and you use this patch, you will convert your incest version to the non-incest version.

So in summary, there is no incest patch for this game, you can only either download the patreon version of the game without incest or the SubscribeStar version with oiriginal incest.

So if someone like me wants to download only the latest update v1.0.0 with incest now, unfortunately we have to wait until someone shares this version from SubscribeStar because in OP we have now only available this version 1.0.0 from patreon so this is only version without incest.
I'm new here.
What is the difference?
Is the Evelyn patch change some text or unlock some content?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes