NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Oh no... invalidate previous save files? And you'd been doing SO WELL with this up to now...
This is why it's dumb to play games that aren't finished yet or are still "early access" if you actually use that save button. Glad I learned my lesson long ago and simply waited 5 years. Even alot of Steam games will sometimes no longer work with old saves when coming out of "early access", so you wasted time (sometimes hundreds of hours) and will have to play the whole thing again. That's it impatient people, gimme those facepalms.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The patch, does it need an update? It does say 0.42.
Yes, it completely rewrites the story bits anywhere that has to do with Evelyn, not a simple roommate>sister change thing so v.42 patch will not work on v1.0 Patreon (and SS version does not need a patch, so either wait for v1.0 SS or a v1.0 patch for Patreon).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Could someone with the ability to do so please set this game's status to Completed now? I really need to see that status change after all these years. :p
Just go the OP and press the report button, pick the appropriate option and provide the description something along the line "Mark the game as Completed. I the dev say so:p".

I could do the report but I have zero credibility:ROFLMAO:.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Let's goooo.. Finally the game is completed (well I finished it once some time ago but never played the NG+ mode). Now, I can play from the start again and continue with NG+.. wohooo...

It is unfortunate with the Steam situation but I fully understand that one of the main contention point being, the pricing model of Steam is in irreconcilable conflict with Patreon tier subscriptions pricing.

Well done and really great (adult) work of art Belle. Kudos and congrates. Looking forward to Supermodel. Cheers.

Reactions: sava75 and Belle

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I'm pretty sure the SS version is no different, except it has the i-patch
Yeah, but in this case there's no 1.0 i-patch yet, sadly. And since it comepletely rewrites the story to make it fit Evelyn's sisterhood simply mentally replacing roommate with sister in place of a patch like usual doesn't work. Eh, I just grabbed the $5 SS one, that's already 1.0 there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Belle Congratulations on completing your game.
I've been playing it since the first version, but stopped since the initial epilogues were finished, might take it up again, now that it is complete.

It's still not the rule that games get finished, so many projects fail and/or get abandoned along the way and especially for a game this long in development, you hanging on to it and finally hitting the finish line is amazing and speaks tons about your commitment and dedication to your work.

I look forward to your new game and wish you tons of success.

BTW, stumbled upon your excursion into the Harem fanatics thread and must applaud you for how you stood up for yourself and your game, against the usual tactics of these guys.
Considering that many devs actually left the site, or stopped working on their games, due to the way they put pressure on devs, it's remarkable that you go into the Lion's Den, so to speak, and give them a piece of your mind. Awesome.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Congratulations on completing your game.
I've been playing it since the first version, but stopped since the initial epilogues were finished, might take it up again, now that it is complete.

It's still not the rule that games get finished, so many projects fail and/or get abandoned along the way and especially for a game this long in development, you hanging on to it and finally hitting the finish line is amazing and speaks tons about your commitment and dedication to your work.

I look forward to your new game and wish you tons of success.

BTW, stumbled upon your excursion into the Harem fanatics thread and must applaud you for how you stood up for yourself and your game, against the usual tactics of these guys.
Considering that many devs actually left the site, or stopped working on their games, due to the way they put pressure on devs, it's remarkable that you go into the Lion's Den, so to speak, and give them a piece of your mind. Awesome.
Thank you! :)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m a bit confused what to download .... I hope someone here can help ....
I wanna play the finished version with Evelyn as sister - what do I need to download?

Thx in advance for any help ^^

Belle thank you for sharing your awesome game with us here :)
I (we?) hope to see you here again with another great project of yours (?). *edit* nevermind this one ... I did read a bit and got the news ;)
(y) :cool:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes