Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
In the dev notes section, I see mention of a walkthrough, yet there is no link to a walkthrough that I can see. I know I tried this game a while ago, but can't remember if it needed the external walkthrough, or if it had a decent system to let you know what to do next, so you aren't clicking around randomly, hoping you find the right location at the right time. I usually avoid unfinished sandbox games for that reason, but the previews and the overview got me to try it out.

Otherwise, congrats to the dev for actually finishing one of these things!

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
In the dev notes section, I see mention of a walkthrough, yet there is no link to a walkthrough that I can see. I know I tried this game a while ago, but can't remember if it needed the external walkthrough, or if it had a decent system to let you know what to do next, so you aren't clicking around randomly, hoping you find the right location at the right time. I usually avoid unfinished sandbox games for that reason, but the previews and the overview got me to try it out.

Otherwise, congrats to the dev for actually finishing one of these things!
I have this one for 0.31

Reactions: Draver1

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Bummer. The game says all saves before 1.0.0 are not supported. I was hoping to try other endings as I think they were not all completed the last time I played.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Congratulation on completing your project, Belle. A developer so committed deserves all the praise she can get. All the best for your life and your next work.

Reactions: Belle
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2022-11-09
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

v0.42.0 Subscribestar
Win/Linux
: - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Gallery Mod* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION -

Tiffa Adill thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
sorry for the newbie question, but why is there a 0.42 version and a completed one?

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
If you made any saves, you might want to just delete all of them and start over. There's no telling what kind of issues might crop up because you technically started a game on 0.42, which is no longer supported in 1.0.0.
thanks for the heads up

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What's the evelyn patch about?
Unfortunately but you are not right, because "Evelyn patch" is nothing more than a copy of the game script from patreon (
you can of course check it yourself if you don't believe it, but even the file name clearly indicates "scripts_patreon_0.42.0
.rpa"), so if you even have version 0.42.0 with incest from SubscribeStar and you use this patch, you will convert your incest version to the non-incest version.

So in summary, there is no incest patch for this game, you can only either download the patreon version of the game without incest or the SubscribeStar version with oiriginal incest.

So if someone like me wants to download only the latest update v1.0.0 with incest now, unfortunately we have to wait until someone shares this version from SubscribeStar because in OP we have now only available this version 1.0.0 from patreon so this is only version without incest.

Reactions: arglblargl

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
sorry for the newbie question, but why is there a 0.42 version and a completed one?
Game have two different versions - one is patreon version of the game without incest and second with original story is the version from SubscribeStar with incest.
So if you play incest version from SubscribeStar then Evelyn is MC's biological sister, and if you play non incest version from Patreon she is only his childhood friend.
And at the moment someone has only shared here v1.0.0 from patreon and the last version of the game from subscribestar has not leaked yet, so that's why in OP you see also the previous version v0.42.0 from subscribestar for those who are not interested in the version from patreon.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks man. Is the game worth playing?
Definitely. Honestly, it's one of the better games you'll find on the site. It is, however, an actual game, so if you're someone that likes to cruise CTRL to the good parts while ignoring everything else then you might be annoyed.

I'd wait for the uncensored version to show up here though, or better yet just go to Subscribestar and grab the game yourself for $5.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Congrats on completing this massive game! It's been a joy to see it grow and evolve and the end result is spectacular!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes