Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm.... there isn't an harem ending right ? I didn't see it in the changelog and, since i wasn't exactly happy whit all the girls heart broken the first time, i don't plan to do it again if there isn't (i mean the sorta "bad end" for the others non chosen). :LOL:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Live the Princess [v1.0.0 Subscribestar] [Belle] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 468 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-1.0.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 433 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-1.0.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Hmm.... there isn't an harem ending right ? I didn't see it in the changelog and, since i wasn't exactly happy whit all the girls heart broken the first time, i don't plan to do it again if there isn't (i mean the sorta "bad end" for the others non chosen). :LOL:
Same here. I waited 'till the game was finished to try it out but if there's no proper harem ending, that will be severely disappointing. I think games like this that push you hard to get all the pussy you can during your playthrough should have the harem ending as the primary focus, or the true ending. It is in the changelog, if you didn't notice, in quotes.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know what happened and if it's coming back for the Harem mod that was made awhile ago? No longer in OP but figured it would not work just yet for the final version either way.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Same here. I waited 'till the game was finished to try it out but if there's no proper harem ending, that will be severely disappointing. I think games like this that push you hard to get all the pussy you can during your playthrough should have the harem ending as the primary focus, or the true ending. It is in the changelog, if you didn't notice, in quotes.
Welp,it's not that i didn't enjoy it (i played the 0.42 v. till the endings but not the NG+) ,on the contrary,it's actually a very good game overall (especially since it reached the completed stage which is not for all it seems...) but at least ,for a "blind" first play,given the possible endings you could get AND the objective you get at the beginning,a warning of some sort along with the "objective" would have been appreciated... (but this is just my personal opinion)
I could've accepted that there wasn't an harem ending (not all like it and it can get easily trite nowadays,despite me being a fan of it... :LOL:) despite the story focus, but a warning i think it would've helped a first player. (still personal opinion)
Still,it's a very nice game, i enjoyed it. (y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
never had harem collecting and not that needed to fuck all girls or at least not make them preggo.

Anyone know what happened and if it's coming back for the Harem mod that was made awhile ago? No longer in OP but figured it would not work just yet for the final version either way.
doubt it returns.

All we need is an in-game walkthrough now.
there is but it leaves something for player to figure out.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Took me long enough to solve most puzzles. I am not going to solve it all over again. I think I am ok without an ending :Kappa:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
What is the difference between Patreon and Subscribestar Version. Just the Incest content?

Also is the NTR Content avoidable? Which form of NTR is It, did some of the girls get stolen from MC or has the MC stolen a girl from her Partner.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What is the difference between Patreon and Subscribestar Version. Just the Incest content?
Just that.

Also is the NTR Content avoidable?
There is no actual NTR in this game. MC can watch a girl who is not in relationship with him at that moment being pounded by other guy. But even this can be avoided.

Which form of NTR is It, did some of the girls get stolen from MC or has the MC stolen a girl from her Partner.
NTR here is just netorare, netori doesn't have tag, as majority of games contain it. But, since you ask, there is some netori content, where MC cucks other guy.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes