Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Congratulations on completing this project.

I still have 0.10.1 in my "promising games folder" from like, 4years ago.
So im pretty hyped right now.

Lets give it a go again after all this time.

Reactions: Belle

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I still feel weird about the Queen ending. Like "so you get to fuck your sister, but I have to abandon mine? That's not fair."

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
  • Added a secret way to get Evelyn pregnant without having to be in a relationship with her and without her leaving town. This option is hidden until the exact requirements appear and disappears once it is no longer relevant.
anybody figured this out yet? if so do tell how

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
In the dev notes section, I see mention of a walkthrough, yet there is no link to a walkthrough that I can see. I know I tried this game a while ago, but can't remember if it needed the external walkthrough, or if it had a decent system to let you know what to do next, so you aren't clicking around randomly, hoping you find the right location at the right time. I usually avoid unfinished sandbox games for that reason, but the previews and the overview got me to try it out.

Otherwise, congrats to the dev for actually finishing one of these things!
I have written a guide which you may find useful. The walkthroughs that exist are linked to in the first section of the guide.

I don't recommend trying to *follow* either of the walkthroughs as they are just someone else's day-by-day, choice-by-choice playthrough of the game. Which is a very poor way to experience a sandbox game like LLtP. But searching through the walkthroughs is one way to figure out what to do next if you get stuck.

asiodyasoidyao

Oct 18, 2022
  • Added a secret way to get Evelyn pregnant without having to be in a relationship with her and without her leaving town. This option is hidden until the exact requirements appear and disappears once it is no longer relevant.
anybody figured this out yet? if so do tell how
do it while she sleeps

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I haven't played this in a few years but are there any new NTR scenes? The one I know of is with your older sister.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes