bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I did not expect I would actually see this game to its completion. Congrats to the dev for not abandonning.

Reactions: Belle

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
i'm kinda new with this game.. but the incest 'thing' is already in the game, right??
In OP you have two versions - one with incest from Subscribestar, and second without incest from Patreon - so you can choose which you want.

Reactions: raaewe

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Congrats on the finishing the game mate! Just played through it after years (first came across it around 0.11) and wow, it has turned out wonderfully.

Excited to follow your future projects, if there are any.

Also obligatory whining about lack of harem.

Reactions: Belle

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Same here. I waited 'till the game was finished to try it out but if there's no proper harem ending, that will be severely disappointing. I think games like this that push you hard to get all the pussy you can during your playthrough should have the harem ending as the primary focus, or the true ending. It is in the changelog, if you didn't notice, in quotes.
Same. And I've been sitting on this waiting for complete since shortly after you get with the Elf Queen. Back then harem was a goal, now I see it is not in the tags. Been playing since first release til I decided to wait for complete.

Reactions: flynn0426

edmundus

May 19, 2017
In OP you have two versions - one with incest from Subscribestar, and second without incest from Patreon - so you can choose which you want.
how can i choose the one with incest?? is it from anothter site or? how.. thanks for the replied.. appreciate it though.. :D

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Same. And I've been sitting on this waiting for complete since shortly after you get with the Elf Queen. Back then harem was a goal, now I see it is not in the tags. Been playing since first release til I decided to wait for complete.
Glad someone around here is sane enough to agree with me lol. If your game's goal is implied to be unlocking and having sex with all the different girls in the game you have made scenes for, your game is, by definition, a harem game. So to not focus on that as a primary aspect and have it be the end goal is baffling to me from a writer's standpoint.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If your game's goal is implied to be unlocking and having sex with all the different girls in thegame you have made scenes for, your game is, by definition, a harem game.
That might be your personal definition, but it is not the official definition used by this very site ("1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.")

In other words, I strongly disagree with your notion that your personal definition of what games should be like constitutes a failing of my game.

LLtP is not a harem game. It never was a harem game and was never intended to be one. The presence of multiple girls you can seduce in parallel does not a harem game make, and it makes no difference how angry and/or annoyed that makes you.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes