Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
Hey Belle! Congrats on completing it and thank you so much for working on this game!

I have been playing this since 19/20 and your quality never dipped!

Hopefully, I will see you in your next game in the future!

Reactions: Belle and xapican

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, all of you saying there are two versions of the game. I just now see only one version and the incest removal patch has been removed as well from the original post. What happened there?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You can get into the semantics argument all you want, but if you're a male protagonist that fucks multiple girls and build relationships with them during the course of a story and especially if there is group sex involved, you have a harem game regardless of what this site's tag definition is lol, and the implied play method of the game is to unlock as many of the sex scenes you can and get all the achievements. Also I never said it was a failing of your game. I actually thought the game's story was decent, even if it takes itself way too seriously. But after seeing how defensive the developer can be to criticism I can tell why the game is so dark and takes itself so seriously. If I hated the game, I would be like those cunts who review it one star on here and spend the 200 character word limit bashing it. But I thought it was average enough, but not for me since you refuse to commit to the "having sex with multiple female characters=building a harem" aspect.
When the guy is technically cheating on the majority of those women, it is not a harem game.
A harem game implies that they "all" know, and don't care that the guy is screwing around with the others...

Callie and his sister are sharing him, but they are not a harem. But that is only because Callie had the hots for the MC's sister, and the sister wanted the the MC. And since the MC and his sister were both interested in Callie, they opted to share her.
The Sidhe wanted him all for herself.
Nell would have been angry if she had found out about the others, because she thought they had something special.
The guard captain would have cut his nuts off if she had found out that he was screwing other women behind Nell's back. She was extremely protective of Nell and had warned him in game that if he hurt her, she would kill him.
Depending on the path taken, you were either the librarians boyfriend, or she was simply a fuck toy.

The MC is simply being a horn dawg and fucking anything that he can sink his dick into, including plants.

Last edited:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Is there a complete save? i've played this before and wanted to do the NG+, but lost my save.
Seeing as how the completed game just dropped and all saves from previous versions are invalid, it will likely take a bit for someone to upload a full save, as they'd need to play through the whole game again.

Reactions: EthanHawk and gtcz

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Long Live the Princess v1.0 SS version.

Links: -

Standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues. A screenshot of any errors would make troubleshooting much easier.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there a complete save? i've played this before and wanted to do the NG+, but lost my save.
No save files from previous releases will work in this version. It is the final release, and the dev did not want people reporting problems with it that may have been caused by a buggy save file.

Reactions: gtcz

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Reading the past 10 pages, I see references to the incest removal patch. All links are now for the Subscribestar version but the patch has also been removed.

Can someone please repost the patch? Thanks

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
  • Added a secret way to get Evelyn pregnant without having to be in a relationship with her and without her leaving town. This option is hidden until the exact requirements appear and disappears once it is no longer relevant.
Well that's mysterious.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes