Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Can we get a completed game save file, so I can go straight into NG+? Don't wanna do two more playthroughs to see all the content.

FD997

Jun 25, 2018
How did you get the impression that I'm burned out? I'm taking a few days to just play video games and enjoy life right now, but that's not the same thing as having reached some kind of mental bottom. I'm fine and relieved to have finally finished the game after 5 years, and that's only natural.
Enjoy the break, and big congrats on finishing the game!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So, I've got a question that this harem debate made me wonder...

Are there any fail states or requirements that you have to pursue characters you're not interested in?

I believe that most game developers initially set out with the best of intentions. It's just that at some point, so many realize that actually finishing the game (or even just adding an ending) puts the brakes on their gravy train, especially if they don't plan to roll right into development for their next game immediately. So it then turns into a balancing act of doing the bare minimum of filler content/side content/easter eggs/etc. to keep a steady stream of funds flowing.

Belle is one of the few devs with integrity, so yeah, it's refreshing to see.
Agreed. I also believe that many begin to get lost when they start catering to their fan base. They start making changes to appease people, moving away from their initial vision, to the point where it's something different from what they initially wanted to make.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
So, I've got a question that this harem debate made me wonder...

Are there any fail states or requirements that you have to pursue characters you're not interested in?
There are no fail states that end the game before the actual "endgame", other than running out of time if you choose to play with a time limit. You are not required to pursue any specific character (edit: except for one, arguably), but you may find yourself unable to get certain endings if you do not progress characters to the point where it is possible to begin relationships with them. Once you reach this point, however, you are not actually required to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonboy80

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
There are no fail states that end the game before the actual "endgame", other than running out of time if you choose to play with a time limit. You are not required to pursue any specific character, but you may find yourself unable to get certain endings if you do not progress characters to the point where it is possible to begin relationships with them. Once you reach this point, however, you are not actually required to do so.
Awesome, thanks.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no actual NTR in this game. MC can watch a girl who is not in relationship with him at that moment being pounded by other guy. But even this can be avoided.
well that girl can be future li so falls into ntr.

i'm kinda new with this game.. but the incest 'thing' is already in the game, right??
only on subs version.

Which one is which? SS with incest and patreon not?
if you find incest on patreon funded game then dev has added it so that patreon doesn't mind it.

Any walkthrough??
2 written walkthroughs but both now outdated and ingame hints which tells what to do but not how to do since player needs to figure out something too.

Man, a "Completed" tag really brings people out of the woodwork, doesn't it? :)
well some play only completed games.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
I keep reading about this “subs” version with incest but I don’t see it. Is it still being developed? If so, will it be posted here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep reading about this “subs” version with incest but I don’t see it. Is it still being developed? If so, will it be posted here?
blonde with whom mc lives is his sister and he is her brother and their parents were siblings too. op has ss version aka subs version with incest.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes