zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1668136318276.png
1668106430976.png
1668136475907.png

Tradução com muita revisão para versão V1.0 .0 Completo
PS: ainda devo edita alguns textos que passo batido

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
as the game is complete now i started a Portuguese translation project, i should release the file within a few days
----------------------------
como o jogo esta completo agora comecei um projeto da tradução em português , devo libera o arquivo dentro de alguns dias

View attachment 2160332
How are you translating it? You're not just replacing the original texts, I hope? You could make an official translation for LLtP that would be included in the main game if you only asked.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Congrats on finishing the game. I've been reading that the game has mutiple epilogues and I was wondering if you had to replay the game several times to get them or you can do that in one run and choose the epilogue you want at the end (like Picture Perfect did)

dominicdecoco

May 25, 2017
By using the search box at the top right corner of the page and searching for, " fairy queen's vision ".
  • The Fairy Queen's vision and associated puzzle have both been redesigned.
this is from the latest changes... So no, there is no ''new'' answer for the latest version... Thats why im asking.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
How are you translating it? You're not just replacing the original texts, I hope? You could make an official translation for LLtP that would be included in the main game if you only asked.
when I do the translation, I always use the tl folder to leave my translation, I started to separate all the texts (some I had to get manually, the program doesn't get some texts ) I have to start doing the translation

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
when I finish the translation , and I have everything in order , if you want the files , and I just asked , I am not a professional , but my translation is being used in the games Bright Past and Casey's Fall

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I just finished playing ..... my MC got all the girls pregnant (it's optional) ... WTF . Nice game

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I just finished playing ..... my MC got all the girls pregnant ... WTF . Nice game
For completionist sake, i need to mention that you keep your Dispel spell in NG+, so if you Dispel the Contraception spell on you before you have sex with the former Fairy Queen you may be able to impregnate her as well.

Too early in the story for it to happen on a regular playthrough though, i believe.

Reactions: delacroix2
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes