Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Man, this is finally complete huh? Makes one kinda conflicted, on one hand, good job not milking it forever, on the other, sad to see it end.

Reactions: Kirimaru

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, this is finally complete huh? Makes one kinda conflicted, on one hand, good job not milking it forever, on the other, sad to see it end.
there wasn't any milking unless counts nun and bit other things being ng+ only.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So, I've got a question that this harem debate made me wonder...

Are there any fail states or requirements that you have to pursue characters you're not interested in?
There are characters you must choose to have sex with in order to win the game. And there are characters you have to be on good terms with. But there are no characters that you must pursue relationships with in order to win the game.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Any walkthrough??
I have written a guide that you may find useful.

The first section of that links to the two online walkthroughs that exist. Both are basically just a long transcript of someone else's choices from their playing of the game, which is a very poor kind of walkthrough for a sandbox style game like this. They both also probably contain outdated choices that are no longer correct for the final version of the game.

You definitely don't want to *follow* either walkthrough, but searching through them might help you when you get stuck.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Sometimes you get so obsessed with the big picture as a dev that you miss details like this entirely. I had no idea that Nell never gives any blowjobs in this game because I had never even thought about it. Thanks for pointing it out, though. I doubt I will get a chance to rectify this before 1.00, but if I ever expand the game beyond that, a Nell blowjob is definitely at the top of my priority list.
Do we now have a blowjob scene for Nell?

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
It's on my (very short) list of additions that I might add if I somehow feel like a break from Supermodel development in the future. But don't hold your breath. To be honest, I doubt I'm ever going to add anything from that list. But you never know.
Well, thank you for the honest answer. I was really looking forward to a Nell BJ scene ever since I started playing your game, but it looks like I'll have to temper my expectations this time.

Anyway, good luck with your future endeavors.

Reactions: Belle

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I would love to post something nice, but no, I really love this game, but as so often when you play Beilen, you have to start from scratch because the old memory doesn't work, but no thanks

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
It's on my (very short) list of additions that I might add if I somehow feel like a break from Supermodel development in the future. But don't hold your breath. To be honest, I doubt I'm ever going to add anything from that list. But you never know.
Just out of curiosity, is that list posted anywhere?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If I may suggest if you happens to get around of making that short list of additions, that (possibly) you make it into standalone game 'DLC' or comic, that is separate from this final release game.

That way you don't have to edit existing scenes, write and/or develop new scenes. However, it also depends entirely on what the list contains too. (Speculation) I don't think it has contents material to the main plot, perhaps side stories, or scene variations.

For example, I don't think it will be worth for me to re-download the full game and replay certain save just to get that Nell blowjob scene (which you had never planned for the last 4 5 years), scene variations or side stories involving side characters.

In the end, it is your game and your vision of the game. Cheers.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What is the game version in f95? I heard there are patreon and subscribestar version and they are different?

RedSerpant

May 6, 2017
What is the game version in f95? I heard there are patreon and subscribestar version and they are different?
The one linked is the subscribestar version (which you would know if you had clicked on the link as the filename says it). The SS version has incest, the patreon one doesn't. Basically the version linked here is the one with incest.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Nice to see that "Completed" tag on this one. Congratulations, Belle. Can't wait to have the chance to sit down and play again, think my last version was 0.35 when I decided to wait for NG+ to be complete.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes