glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Belle
Ok.. I tried this game a few times and now again in the complete version.
I like the story and basic idea of playing a detective with a dirty mindset :p
But i stopped playing after awhile for the same reason every time. (This time as well)
I can't force myself through the Clues and Items part of the game.
--
Trying to remember every clue i tried or question i asked for all the Woman is just to much.
And if this was an interrogation by the Police, they would not restart the hearing from scratch every time.
So if i get a Clue right, I wish it was removed from clues right away and next time i come back, i can pick up from where i failed last time. Basically the same goes for items.
Sure, I can save/reload 50 times for each time i try to figure out a clue talk tree but.. That is why i loose interest. The game should do this for me. And may be i missed it somewhere, but i can't see any obvious path or story to follow in any specific order. I like what you did with the Girls and the Fairy Queen is to die for :) I might give it a go again when i get old and have nothing but time. (I may even read all the quest text) o_O
--
Kudos for completing the game and i hope you have more plans for the future (y)
Wish you well with whatever your next project might be :)
Part of what you are not enjoying is just the nature of this game: it's a sandbox in which you are allowed to go where you want and do what you like in whatever order you prefer. Sounds like that's not your favorite kind of game.

But, if you are finding it difficult to remember the clues you've found that might be relevant and figure out what clues apply to which quests, my guide may prove helpful to you:
Also, there are two walkthroughs online. You absolutely don't want to try to follow those walkthroughs exactly - that will end in disaster as they contain errors - but you can search them to find which exact clues need to be offered in what order for each secret. Links to both are in my guide.

asiodyasoidyao

Oct 18, 2022
Belle

So if i get a Clue right, I wish it was removed from clues right away and next time i come back, i can pick up from where i failed last time. Basically the same goes for items.
Sure, I can save/reload 50 times for each time i try to figure out a clue talk tree but.
You know you can scroll back through choices with the mouse wheel right? you don't have to save and reload.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ma'am i'm fast af

In other news I love this game Belle, and I love the achievement references. I kinda failed the first run but I laughed at the catch them all. And good choices and commitment into the music.

Reactions: Belle

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone share a save file where mc banged all the girls and its close to endgame? Just want to play repeatable scenes. :whistle:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how do i get perversity level 5? i've tried molesting the girls but it doesn't work
There are two ways to get the "locked" point of perversity.
1. You gain it automatically on your third visit to the Leanan Sidhe.
2. If you molest a woman at night, and if your agility and courage have been adequately upgraded, you can gain the point by going as far as possible with the molesting.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
IIRC perversity level 5 is achieved after getting the second or third Leanan Sidhe scene. You won't get any additional points by molesting the girls.
Incorrect. There are two ways to gain the "locked" perveristy point, one with the Leanan Sidhe (with no prerequisites) and the other (with agility and courage prerequisites) by molesting a woman in her sleep as much as possible.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Do I have to do everything on the to do list to get the good ending?
No. Some things on the to-do list are optional. Learning the Shrink spell, for instance. Also: you don't need to be in a relationship with any of the women in the game to get the good ending, so you can skip nearly all of the seduction and sex if you are so inclined.

Reactions: professorx10

duaud147

Dec 7, 2020
I must make a male truthsayer ejaculate before the assembled Fey Court. The Fairy Queen's coupling is the key to peace.
correct answer please...

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes