twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I must say this game truly rocks. One of my all-time favorites.
The adding of achievements is a nice final touch.

Talking of achievements. I've impregnated all of the girls in one playthrough, but did not get the Allfather achievement. Is there some other "hidden" girl like Catherine I can find?

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Talking of achievements. I've impregnated all of the girls in one playthrough, but did not get the Allfather achievement. Is there some other "hidden" girl like Catherine I can find?
You missed someone, probably someone you didn't know could be impregnated. Some are not easy to do on your first playthrough. None of the incidental characters like Catherine can be impregnated, nor can Belle, Sister Agnes, Erato, or the Leanan Sídhe.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to view achievements? Is that an option I get later? (like being drip fed the other icons as the game progresses?)

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
She responds to none of the clues at all?

I'm guessing you're backing out after the first Invade Mind fails. You have to try it three times to even get the process started. If that's not your issue, you already have the first clue that starts things off if you truly have uncovered everyone's secrets already - you get the first clue from Belle during the sequence that is necessary for uncovering Evelyn's large secret.
I can successfully invade her mind. But she didn't react to the clues I had selected. However, you just gave me a really useful clue. Thanks.

Are you reading the dialogue during the reveal secret attempt?
Because it provides very explicit hints as to what clues you need to provide when.
Thanks, I'll try again.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It'd be nice to be able to view them without having to return to the main menu. Perhaps place an option in the right-click menu?
There would be too many complications by allowing access to a menu that contains scene replays and a music player.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
done both, level 5 still locked. can't even unlock it with console commands. is there a specific girl i gotta molest? when do i know if i've molested her enough?
The *third* visit to the Leanan Sídhe is the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get it in night scenes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If none of that is working, your save is corrupt or something.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

You can impregnate:
Evelyn, Primrose, Callie, Nell, and Samarra. Plus the original Fairy Queen and both princesses.
Samarra can only be impregnated at night, or during your fourth training session with her (the one where you manage to "land a blow"). She has taken a contraceptive on all other occasions. Both princesses happen automatically during the endgame if the contraceptive spell is gone. Everyone else it happens the first time you have unprotected PIV sex and don't pull out.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
the walkthrough doesn't sync properly with game after trying to train courage on day 4
The walkthroughs are outdated. You should NOT try to follow either of them. Search them for clues when you get stuck, they're still useful for that. I have written a guide that you may find helpful:

Reactions: Anik840

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I know from the images folder that there is a way for Nell to stay a squire and for your ending with her to be with her as a Knight, but if the ending requires the Fairy Queen to show up how do I accomplish that without making Nell go to the forest?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A minor bug/glitch/inconsistency with Evelyn's storyline: after solving Aldred's dark secret, Evelyn's dark secret, and informing Evelyn her betrothed is a fraud and thus Aldred has called the marriage off, if you pick the Admit your true feelings option she will still act as if she's engaged, even though at this point she's well aware that she is not.

She only remembers this little fact once her inhibition about premarital sex is removed (and MC also only remembers to point out Aldred gave them his blessings on the same condition) which, well, doesn't make any sense. It'd probably work better if the love declaration/acceptance didn't depend on it, but Evelyn insisted on sleeping in separate beds, or no sex (and skipped potential sex scenes) until her inhibition about premarital sex is eliminated. Wouldn't even require any extra art assets this way.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Both princesses happen automatically during the endgame if the contraceptive spell is gone.
With a caveat, Selena will apparently only get pregnant if the player accepts offer to become king. If you pick to stay in your town and pursue another LI during the epilogue there's mention of Lilith becoming pregnant and how scandalous it is, but no mention of Selena acquiring equally mysterious child, even though it'd be a much larger scandal.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes