RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
With a caveat, Selena will apparently only get pregnant if the player accepts offer to become king. If you pick to stay in your town and pursue another LI during the epilogue there's mention of Lilith becoming pregnant and how scandalous it is, but no mention of Selena acquiring equally mysterious child, even though it'd be a much larger scandal.
I took this as the ejaculation triggering the Demon's exit sucked the life out of the sperm and prevented the pregnancy.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A minor bug/glitch/inconsistency with Evelyn's storyline: after solving Aldred's dark secret, Evelyn's dark secret, and informing Evelyn her betrothed is a fraud and thus Aldred has called the marriage off, if you pick the Admit your true feelings option she will still act as if she's engaged, even though at this point she's well aware that she is not.

She only remembers this little fact once her inhibition about premarital sex is removed (and MC also only remembers to point out Aldred gave them his blessings on the same condition) which, well, doesn't make any sense. It'd probably work better if the love declaration/acceptance didn't depend on it, but Evelyn insisted on sleeping in separate beds, or no sex (and skipped potential sex scenes) until her inhibition about premarital sex is eliminated. Wouldn't even require any extra art assets this way.
Noted, though I don't think it's very important in the big picture. I'll probably look into it whenever I make another update for the game, which may take a while.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i think there's an ng+ bug where you can't have sex with nell after she becomes fairy queen which i assume means you can't knock her up

• Sad
Reactions: paxogre

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I've heard of two people who have obtained the Electrum achievement so far. Who else among you as managed to obtain this elusive achievement? I had a lot of fun adding the achievement system, so I hope people enjoy playing around with it.
*raises hand*
Yeah, I very much enjoyed the achievement system. Thanks for adding it. It does a good job at hinting at scenes many players likely have no idea exist, such as the war with the Fey and murdering Thaddeus. It gives me a lot of ideas of even more achievements that could be added, like I stated in my earlier post.

Another achievement that came to mind is one for making Callie react positively to catching the MC in the canal, as it can be difficult to progress her to the point where she does so quickly enough in a regular playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
wasnt Evelyn your sister and Aldred your uncle? i start the game and she is calling me friend i thought this was the uncensored version?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
With a caveat, Selena will apparently only get pregnant if the player accepts offer to become king. If you pick to stay in your town and pursue another LI during the epilogue there's mention of Lilith becoming pregnant and how scandalous it is, but no mention of Selena acquiring equally mysterious child, even though it'd be a much larger scandal.
After being very naughty with everyone else, I got the allfather acheivement the instant I had sex with Selena, so the game seems to think she becomes pregnant regardless. It just doesn't show you the consequences unless you choose to marry her. Maybe they have access to an abortion spell, or maybe it's an oversight?

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I know from the images folder that there is a way for Nell to stay a squire and for your ending with her to be with her as a Knight, but if the ending requires the Fairy Queen to show up how do I accomplish that without making Nell go to the forest?
Some spoilers here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
wasnt Evelyn your sister and Aldred your uncle? i start the game and she is calling me friend i thought this was the uncensored version?
There are now two versions of the game. Patreon version: Evelyn is not related to the MC. Subscribestar version: Evelyn and the MC are brother and sister.

Note that the subscribstar site has the patreon version of 0.42 available for free. To get the naughty version, you must be a subscribestar supporter... or find the game from an unofficial source.

For unofficial downloads, usually the filename of the download will have the word "subscribestar" or "patreon" in it to let you know which version it is.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
What would be really helpfull is a charactor screen where you could tell where you stand with the various women in the story
as well as if the threesome with Callie and Evelyn is finalized as to your girls both
You know the threesome is final when Evelyn tells you that Callie has invited the two of you to her house for an overnight stay, and (paraphrasing) "Spend the night at Callie's house" appears next to "sleep in evelyn's bed" as a night time option.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
The walkthroughs are outdated. You should NOT try to follow either of them. Search them for clues when you get stuck, they're still useful for that. I have written a guide that you may find helpful:
Hey bro...asking for one.favour... why don’t you make a full walkthrough.... Instead of this guide... Can you do it..plz..? If you have time...

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I got this one completely randomly while hunting for other achievements. No idea how I did it, but I probably did some type of sequence similar to yours.
With 1.0, more sex scenes do not advance the clock than before, so it's really just a matter of stringing a few of those non-clock advancing scenes together.

Reactions: DarkExecutive
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes