RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Having gone through all the endings (with the best ones of course being the two threesome endings), I've actually began to question how separated they needed to be.

First off is my major problem:
Evelyn: It is dumb to have her be separated from him in any ending almost. Except maybe Primrose or Nell. If we're talking solely others, Callie would have accepted her (if you weren't already a triad) after the ending just as much as before. And if we talk about Thorn, she had her Lesbian training for a reason, it wouldn't be hard to assume that our bisexual sister would fall for someone as hot as the former fairy queen. Outside of the town, separating from her as the King would make even less sense. Firstly, because Selena and Lilith are asking you to do exactly what they refused to do. That should have been a deal breaker from the start. Secondly, she's the sister of the King and Shadow of the Queen, she's going to be not only in the Capital but probably living in the castle. If you can get away with S/L threesomes adding Evelyn in is nothing. Lilith would be able to stop any unwanted incest children from being born, and if they were, the King would simply adopt their nephew/niece since his sister would remain unwed and her pregnancies could be considered "Part of the job" with her role as Shadow.

Callie: In my mind, this one makes the least sense. Sure, you've made her bisexual, but from the little detail we have of the spell it's clear the spell only lets them become attracted to the caster. In the Callie endings where you aren't with her, she goes right back to eye fucking every woman in town. If you had a triad with Evelyn, they'll become lovers. She doesn't go out looking for a different man. So then what I don't see as a problem is why she would have any problem with you introducing 1-5 girls into the relationship if she's that much of a lesbian predator... Hell if you took her to see Agnes at the church she'd probably be over the moon. Now her working within the King ending is less probable, but workable if you have her installed as the royal dress maker. There'd be plenty of times for "Private Fittings" with Queen and Princess. Callie doesn't want to have children and Lilith would be more than happy to Contraceptive her to prevent it from happening.

Nell and Thorn: Whether by becoming the Fairy King with Nell or staying in town with Thorn, I can't even begin to see why these two need to be separated. You are the link between the two worlds, and as we've seen we can walk from one to the other in less than a day. The Queen needs to stay at her post, but the King doesn't appear to need to follow such rules. As such, even if Thorn refuses to return to the Fey Court you could still be the one who keeps the two sisters connected, while at the same time continue seeing both of them. I mean, how're they going to find out if Thorn won't go back? Who's gonna tell them? Belle?

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Having gone through all the endings (with the best ones of course being the two threesome endings), I've actually began to question how separated they needed to be.

First off is my major problem:
Evelyn: It is dumb to have her be separated from him in any ending almost. Except maybe Primrose or Nell. If we're talking solely others, Callie would have accepted her (if you weren't already a triad) after the ending just as much as before. And if we talk about Thorn, she had her Lesbian training for a reason, it wouldn't be hard to assume that our bisexual sister would fall for someone as hot as the former fairy queen. Outside of the town, separating from her as the King would make even less sense. Firstly, because Selena and Lilith are asking you to do exactly what they refused to do. That should have been a deal breaker from the start. Secondly, she's the sister of the King and Shadow of the Queen, she's going to be not only in the Capital but probably living in the castle. If you can get away with S/L threesomes adding Evelyn in is nothing. Lilith would be able to stop any unwanted incest children from being born, and if they were, the King would simply adopt their nephew/niece since his sister would remain unwed and her pregnancies could be considered "Part of the job" with her role as Shadow.

Callie: In my mind, this one makes the least sense. Sure, you've made her bisexual, but from the little detail we have of the spell it's clear the spell only lets them become attracted to the caster. In the Callie endings where you aren't with her, she goes right back to eye fucking every woman in town. If you had a triad with Evelyn, they'll become lovers. She doesn't go out looking for a different man. So then what I don't see as a problem is why she would have any problem with you introducing 1-5 girls into the relationship if she's that much of a lesbian predator... Hell if you took her to see Agnes at the church she'd probably be over the moon. Now her working within the King ending is less probable, but workable if you have her installed as the royal dress maker. There'd be plenty of times for "Private Fittings" with Queen and Princess. Callie doesn't want to have children and Lilith would be more than happy to Contraceptive her to prevent it from happening.

Nell and Thorn: Whether by becoming the Fairy King with Nell or staying in town with Thorn, I can't even begin to see why these two need to be separated. You are the link between the two worlds, and as we've seen we can walk from one to the other in less than a day. The Queen needs to stay at her post, but the King doesn't appear to need to follow such rules. As such, even if Thorn refuses to return to the Fey Court you could still be the one who keeps the two sisters connected, while at the same time continue seeing both of them. I mean, how're they going to find out if Thorn won't go back? Who's gonna tell them? Belle?
Look, for the sake of argument, let's just ignore the incorrect interpretations of a few things that you seem to have made. The only thing I can conclude from your theorizing is that we have wildly different ideas of how people (especially women) think and behave.

What your argument boils down to "it's technically possible for these things to happen, therefore they should." I disagree. Strongly.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Belle Found a flaw in some of Nell's dialogue.

If you have not yet tried to kiss her and you get the "advanced training" handjob scene, you can beckon the noblewoman over for a sex scene. Nell's dialogue here suggests that you and her are in a relationship and have already had sex.

Otherwise great game, had a lot of fun trying out the various paths in this one.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Found a flaw in some of Nell's dialogue.

If you have not yet tried to kiss her and you get the "advanced training" handjob scene, you can beckon the noblewoman over for a sex scene. Nell's dialogue here suggests that you and her are in a relationship and have already had sex.

Otherwise great game, had a lot of fun trying out the various paths in this one.
This appears to be due to an unlock system I made for that particular scene, making it permanently available as long as you've seen it before. This can lead to some weird inconsistencies when replaying the game, but not on your first playthrough. This behavior is only partially intended, so it's on my list of fixes for a potential update later. The fix doesn't appear to be complicated, but sometimes these things have ramifications that are less than obvious.

I believe I set it up this way so that the whole scene isn't available from the start in the gallery, but I most likely misconfigured the conditional.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
This appears to be due to an unlock system I made for that particular scene, making it permanently available as long as you've seen it before. This can lead to some weird inconsistencies when replaying the game, but not on your first playthrough. This behavior is only partially intended, so it's on my list of fixes for a potential update later. The fix doesn't appear to be complicated, but sometimes these things have ramifications that are less than obvious.

I believe I set it up this way so that the whole scene isn't available from the start in the gallery, but I most likely misconfigured the conditional.
Nell being essentially pressured into first-time sex with the MC is a mood, I suppose.

EDIT: Thinking about it, having Nell be blackmailed into losing her virginity to the MC, by someone other than the MC, would make for a very interesting variation of that scene. It would make for some very interesting dialogue in other scenes as well.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What your argument boils down to "it's technically possible for these things to happen, therefore they should." I disagree. Strongly.
And as the Dev, you can do that. Except you created a game in which an MC:
Sleep rapes
Uses Magic to change people's sexuality
Uses Magic to change people's opinions
Uses Magic to molest people.
Makes multiple relationships, breaks his Contraception spell, impregnates multiple women, cheats constantly

And then at the end of the game, we're supposed to accept that he has some crisis of conscious and chooses JUST ONE (or two), and all the pregnant women somehow don't string him up to the nearest tree. Not to mention somehow regains self control and doesn't continue to abuse the magic he's learned.

You can talk all about how the women think and act and what technically could happen, but saying that the MC who is a Perverted Cheating Rapist Breeder the entire game isn't suddenly going to be Mr. Romantic either.

Last edited by a moderator:

bomg

May 16, 2017
Is there a specific order to do things? Because goddamnit I've played the game 3 times and yet my perversity remains at 4 no matter what I do

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a specific order to do things? Because goddamnit I've played the game 3 times and yet my perversity remains at 4 no matter what I do
You'll unlock 5th perversity point either as part of having sex for 3rd time with Leanan Sidhe, or if you're skillful enough to get your finger in a sleeping girl's ass all the way without waking her up.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Sleep rapes
Makes multiple relationships, breaks his Contraception spell, impregnates multiple women, cheats constantly

And then at the end of the game, we're supposed to accept that he has some crisis of conscious and chooses JUST ONE (or two), and all the pregnant women somehow don't string him up to the nearest tree. Not to mention somehow regains self control and doesn't continue to abuse the magic he's learned.

You can talk all about how the women think and act and what technically could happen, but saying that the MC who is a Perverted Cheating Rapist Breeder the entire game isn't suddenly going to be Mr. Romantic either.
And in addition many of the girls there are almost as naughty as MC. There are the princesses, the ferry queen asking for lessons..... and in some cases they are even aware of others yet do nothing about it.

Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
In the New Game+ can't find chameleon scales, So I'm stuck. restarted the Game+ several times and still no option to find it. Maybe I miss something.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
In the New Game+ can't find chameleon scales, So I'm stuck. restarted the Game+ several times and still no option to find it. Maybe I miss something.
You may have to wait until Evelyn tells you they're going to arrest her (Prim). Are you playing on the SubscribeStar version or the Patreon? It shouldn't matter but it's best to be specific.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Sleep rapes

i agree, dev is completely in their right to not make a harem ending, but not having one doesn't really fit in with mc's pattern of behavior

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes