cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i hate starting from scratch (ng) since finding clues that primrose is innocent is annoying and needs to solve that riddle before can move to others like getting agility up.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So. Not gonna ask for a walkthrough because I suspect there isn't anything more than basic guides after looking around for awhile. I just wanna ask if there are any decisions that can screw you over long time that don't seem like a big deal at the time. Cause I remember way back when I played this that Evelyn would leave forever if you had sex with her at the wrong time.

Are there other easy things you can mess up on like that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So. Not gonna ask for a walkthrough because I suspect there isn't anything more than basic guides after looking around for awhile. I just wanna ask if there are any decisions that can screw you over long time that don't seem like a big deal at the time. Cause I remember way back when I played this that Evelyn would leave forever if you had sex with her at the wrong time.

if you have sex with evelyn too early you are fucked, if primrose gets arrested you are fucked (i think even if she's released later) and if you aren't ready on day 50 (if playing with limit) then you are fucked.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Technically, it depends on what you mean by "screw you over". If you're asking what can prevent you from achieving the optimal ending, then you can check this earlier post for breakdown on what's needed.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019

Keeping this as spoiler free as possible:
  • Don't admit your feelings to Evelyn before she is ready. You'll know when she's ready if you're paying attention to the storyline.
  • Learn the Morph Sexuality spell, even if you're not interested in the person you'd use it on.
  • Be sure to visit all locations at least once.
Other than that, just be sure to advance your Invade Mind skill to it's max, train up your skills, and reveal the secrets of all characters.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Alright, thank you. I'll keep that checklist open in one of my ten million tabs so I don't forget.

Are the endings distinct - so like if you get a Callie ending, you won't get the Primrose ending - or is it like a "this is how X and Y ended up, this is how X and Z ended up, N fell off a cliff" kind of epilogue where everything is sorta summarized all at once?

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Alright, thank you. I'll keep that checklist open in one of my ten million tabs so I don't forget.

Are the endings distinct - so like if you get a Callie ending, you won't get the Primrose ending - or is it like a "this is how X and Y ended up, this is how X and Z ended up, N fell off a cliff" kind of epilogue where everything is sorta summarized all at once?
The ending is compartmentalized by the fate of the different characters and the state of the world. It's possible for things to end up bad for the MC, but okay for another character, and vice versa. Any ending where things turn out good for the MC is considered a "good" ending, which is what my list is intended to assist a player in achieving.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: markeen

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's more of the latter, with the fate of character(s) MC has potentially ended up with excluded from usual order and saved for the last.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I see. I assume there's no harem ending exactly, just the Evelyn/Callie thing and the princess/crone that I assume is probably her supposedly dead sister in shapeshifted form?
There's optional full harem ending, depending on how you decide to deal with the final boss.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes