DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Just managed to bag all the achievements...now that was a challenge. :ROFLMAO:

An achievement for all possible romantic relationships and all possible pregnancies (without molestation in all cases where possible), and defeating the ultimate foe, while the time limit is on, all stats maxed and all spells, in the same vanilla playthrough, would probably be this game's Ironman.

I'd call it "Heartbreaker."

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
still, this game either needs a walkthrough or a better hints to romance character...bc i may be soft-locked or hard-locked somewhere but not really sure..
You may find my guide helpful.
Also, if you ask a specific question here, I will try to answer.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
No. Some things on the to-do list are optional. Learning the Shrink spell, for instance. Also: you don't need to be in a relationship with any of the women in the game to get the good ending, so you can skip nearly all of the seduction and sex if you are so inclined.
So what do I need for the good ending? I still seem to be getting the bad one only

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
So what do I need for the good ending? I still seem to be getting the bad one only
A spoiler-rific list of everything you need to make a good ending possible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that I said "possible". You can still screw up in the end even if you have everything, but you are doomed to a bad ending no matter what if you have not accomplished everything on this list.

You can also see glaurung's guide for more detail.

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I have uncovered everyone's secrets, except for the Crone. She doesn't respond to any of the clues after I invade her mind. Help, please?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The game is great, but without a good walkthrough much can be lost as well as the ending where you can only accept the queens deal with nothing else or you must accept a single other girl , evelyn, or primrose - no mention of Carrie or Carrie and Evelyn
all these paths would be easier to follow with a revised and corrected walkthrough (LLtP_Walkthrough_0.31_v2) not sure why this was not updated Also in the dev notes it mentions harem but is there really a harem ending?

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I have uncovered everyone's secrets, except for the Crone. She doesn't respond to any of the clues after I invade her mind. Help, please?
She responds to none of the clues at all?

I'm guessing you're backing out after the first Invade Mind fails. You have to try it three times to even get the process started. If that's not your issue, you already have the first clue that starts things off if you truly have uncovered everyone's secrets already - you get the first clue from Belle during the sequence that is necessary for uncovering Evelyn's large secret.

Reactions: Kirimaru

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Are you reading the dialogue during the reveal secret attempt?
Because it provides very explicit hints as to what clues you need to provide when.

Oct 4, 2020
The game is great, but without a good walkthrough much can be lost as well as the ending where you can only accept the queens deal with nothing else or you must accept a single other girl , evelyn, or primrose - no mention of Carrie or Carrie and Evelyn
all these paths would be easier to follow with a revised and corrected walkthrough (LLtP_Walkthrough_0.31_v2) not sure why this was not updated Also in the dev notes it mentions harem but is there really a harem ending?
There is indeed a Callie ending and a Callie/Evelyn threesome ending.

Reactions: BGRW2020

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
There is no harem ending. It says "harem" in the description because, if you choose evil during the final endgame confrontation, then you're shown an epilogue in which everyone becomes your mind-controlled sex slave.

If you don't choose evil, then the epilogue lets you partner with the princesses, or else any one (or two) people who you formed a relationship with during the game. But if you didn't form a relationship with them, then they don't appear as choices. Evelyn, Primrose, Callie, Samarra, Nell, Thorn, Belle, and (in NG+) Sister Agnes can all potentially appear in the list, as well as Evelyn and Callie together.

The walkthrough you speak of is just a transcript of someone else's choices during the game. I have written a guide, which will let you make your own choices.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've heard of two people who have obtained the Electrum achievement so far. Who else among you as managed to obtain this elusive achievement? I had a lot of fun adding the achievement system, so I hope people enjoy playing around with it.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
There are two ways to get the "locked" point of perversity.
1. You gain it automatically on your third visit to the Leanan Sidhe.
2. If you molest a woman at night, and if your agility and courage have been adequately upgraded, you can gain the point by going as far as possible with the molesting.
done both, level 5 still locked. can't even unlock it with console commands. is there a specific girl i gotta molest? when do i know if i've molested her enough?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes