glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
At first congratulate dev for creat and complete this game..and I love this game..I played this game almost 1 or 2 years ago...Sorry to say...but the reality is this game need a proper and full walkthrough guide..actually in my thought this game is huge and also has negative impact in wrong decision, wrong timing etc. You can say about in game hint i think we already know which is not as efficient because it only give the headline rather than which thing has to do first. "" So, If possible any kind person who completely finished this game...I am happy to receive his full walkthrough guide..
I wrote a guide which you may find helpful:

There are walkthroughs, but they are not "proper" - just a list of someone else's day-by-day actions, with no indication of what's actually important and what's optional. You'll find links to the walkthroughs that exist in the first section of my guide.

Reactions: Siege_30

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
any 1 can help me im play on NG+ idk how to continue from this
I ran into that too. It's a minor glitch - if you removed the contraceptive spell before you meet Erato, you can't tell her that it's gone now, but "tell her its gone" stays in the to-do list. It is not important or essential to completing the game, so just ignore it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2161161
View attachment 2160332
View attachment 2161165

Tradução com muita revisão para versão V1.0 .0 Completo

Long Live The Princess V1.0.0 Mega
I finally finished editing the files, the link to download the translation is in the other post
---------------------------
finalmente terminei de edita os arquivos , o link pra baixa a tradução esta no outro post

Belle I finished the files, I didn't go very far, but everything is ok

Reactions: xapican

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
After Gets Evelyn bj in the library.
She talks about tax on the second floor but I can't find how to search the tax record.
Also, I can't trigger mc family record as well.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how to remove incest from game ? i am not able to find patch please help me.
You can find the patch that removes it . It used to be in the first post, but whoever is in charge of the thread decided to remove it. I have no idea why.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
After Gets Evelyn bj in the library.
She talks about tax on the second floor but I can't find how to search the tax record.
Also, I can't trigger mc family record as well.
There is no tax record in the game.
If you're having sex with Evelyn in the library, then you must have solved the family records puzzle.
So I have no idea what you are talking about here at all, which means I cannot help you.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Belle
Ok.. I tried this game a few times and now again in the complete version.
I like the story and basic idea of playing a detective with a dirty mindset :p
But i stopped playing after awhile for the same reason every time. (This time as well)
I can't force myself through the Clues and Items part of the game.
--
Trying to remember every clue i tried or question i asked for all the Woman is just to much.
And if this was an interrogation by the Police, they would not restart the hearing from scratch every time.
So if i get a Clue right, I wish it was removed from clues right away and next time i come back, i can pick up from where i failed last time. Basically the same goes for items.
Sure, I can save/reload 50 times for each time i try to figure out a clue talk tree but.. That is why i loose interest. The game should do this for me. And may be i missed it somewhere, but i can't see any obvious path or story to follow in any specific order. I like what you did with the Girls and the Fairy Queen is to die for :) I might give it a go again when i get old and have nothing but time. (I may even read all the quest text) o_O
--
Kudos for completing the game and i hope you have more plans for the future (y)
Wish you well with whatever your next project might be :)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
There is no tax record in the game.
If you're having sex with Evelyn in the library, then you must have solved the family records puzzle.
So I have no idea what you are talking about here at all, which means I cannot help you.
Is the family record about Tom or mc record?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is the family record about Tom or mc record?
There are two versions of the game, because Patreon vetoed incest content. If Evelyn is your sister, the family records are about your family. If Evelyn is not your sister, the records are about Evelyn's fiancee.
Either way, you are looking for the same thing in the records:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you learn during lunch with Evelyn that there is something to investigate, ask Primrose about family records to learn where they are (city hall). Then go there to search them.

Reactions: Mr.Hide
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes