Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I'm looking into creating a "failsafe" for this bug in an upcoming 1.0.1 update where I will try to get rid of any stray popups between actions. I'm waiting for a while before making such an update, however, so that I can get as many fixes into that update as possible and not have to make another one after that.
As I wrote a few post before you here, as far as I know I don't think you can create any failsafe around it, since it's the Ren'py engine that bugs out, so unless you fix the coding for the Ren'py engine, which I'm sure someone would object about, I'm pretty sure it's impossible :)

Feb 13, 2020
I finished the story of the game, but I didn't unlock the story line of Agnes. I only saw it once in Callie, and I didn't see anyone in the church. What should I do???

Freiser4

Jun 28, 2018
Can someone give me the good ending save please..? Too busy in tasks and not enought savings to start close to the end..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Traumwelt Viel Spass ! mein Freund ! Ich rate dir schick deine Gemahlin mit den Kindern und Haustieren zur Schwiegermutter, zieh den Stecker vom Telefon das Handy stummgeschaltet und den Grog schön in reichweite ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
have fun ! my friend! I strongly advice you to send your wife and kids togheter with the pes to your Mother in Law
plug out the phone mute the cel and keep the Grog in reach !

Belle did extraordinary work and rounded the game out you'll see !

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
I think this is ridiculous....even some of the shitty games of this website have full walkthrough guide...why not LLTP...this is one of the best rated game in this website..i see so many people struggle so much.. Asking around on another and another like Chaos.....still no body wants to make any full updated walkthrough guide.. What is thing they afraid off I don’t know...

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Traumwelt Viel Spass ! mein Freund ! Ich rate dir schick deine Gemahlin mit den Kindern und Haustieren zur Schwiegermutter, zieh den Stecker vom Telefon das Handy stummgeschaltet und den Grog schön in reichweite ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
have fun ! my friend! I strongly advice you to send your wife and kids togheter with the pes to your Mother in Law
plug out the phone mute the cel and keep the Grog in reach !

Belle did extraordinary work and rounded the game out you'll see !
Thank you! I am curious about the game.
My pearl plays with. I don't have a house dragon for a girlfriend. :LOL:
A woman has to be like a buddy with me.

A bullet on my leg without me ^^
Gefangenen Kugel.jpg

Greetings and Ahoy from Northern Germany

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I think this is ridiculous....even some of the shitty games of this website have full walkthrough guide...why not LLTP...this is one of the best rated game in this website..i see so many people struggle so much.. Asking around on another and another like Chaos.....still no body wants to make any full updated walkthrough guide.. What is thing they afraid off I don’t know...
There is one pretty short and obvious answer for this though.. Because the game is HUGE, with many different paths, and not really a BEST way to do it.
And secondly Belle just changed alot in the last update so every previous WT was made obsolete.
Third the WT would also have to include at least a second playthrough for the NG+, so it's really a massive job to do so, and it won't happen fast, no matter how much ppl complain about it.

Just be happy if there is a kind soul who do take out ALOT of THEIR time to help YOU!!

Reactions: Anik840

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question though, how do I get past the requirement "ability_effective_agility_night < 7" ??, when the max agility is 6? :O

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have a question though, how do I get past the requirement "ability_effective_agility_night < 7" ??, when the max agility is 6? :O
Learning the Deep Sleep spell allows to effectively increase agility while molesting sleeping girls.

Reactions: xapican

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Learning the Deep Sleep spell allows to effectively increase agility while molesting sleeping girls.
Thank you, I didn't know it effected the agility skill point, but that makes sense to make it work like that though :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is 1 bug as mentioned earlier aka if didn't remove blank shots spell before ng+ then can't tell to dryad that has removed it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes