Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
i agree, dev is completely in their right to not make a harem ending, but not having one doesn't really fit in with mc's pattern of behavior
There was a dude who made a harem mod for the game back around version .37 or .38 but it seems to have been deleted. Shame. But as you said, dev can end it however they want.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
During the first week, you really need to do what people in the game tell you to do, otherwise important locations, abilities, and even parts of the UI will remain locked away.
Day 1, visit the library (and then probably Callie). Day 2, visit the library, then visit the Crone out on the wilderness map.
In the afternoon of Day 2, it looks like you're off the railroad and can do whatever you like, but vast parts of the game remain locked away until you spend time with Evelyn at home (she sends you off to meet with Aldred and Thaddeus at city hall, which unlocks the city hall location). And finally, when you meet those guys at city hall, Aldred tells you to come see him in the mornings at his construction job. Until you do that, you don't have your last ability score, pathfinding, and that means you can't meet any fey and most of the wilderness map remains locked away.
mostly free but after getting deputized needs to spend time on keeping primrose out of jail and that's few days job.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
What are the conditions for a Primrose Friend With Benefits relationship?
Ensure she is not ever arrested. After that, it's a balancing act of making sure she likes you, but not enough to actually earn too many love points. It helps to have made a perverted comment during her initial scenes, and not read the book she mentions to you. Make sure to spend time working in the library.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Ensure she is not ever arrested. After that, it's a balancing act of making sure she likes you, but not enough to actually earn too many love points. It helps to have made a perverted comment during her initial scenes, and not read the book she mentions to you. Make sure to spend time working in the library.
An alternative in a normal game is to do the things you'd normally do to win her love, but not read the charisma raising book so you have a charisma of 1.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, I got Sis to fall in love with me, but only got 2 of her scenes to unlock. The repeatable one at home, and the tavern right before the end. I know a couple are NTR, and I don't care about those, but how do I get the rest?
Also, sidenote, I found her ending hugely disappointing. Was really hoping for a bit more than just a couple renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best girl did not get done justice. :cry:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
So, I got Sis to fall in love with me, but only got 2 of her scenes to unlock. The repeatable one at home, and the tavern right before the end. I know a couple are NTR, and I don't care about those, but how do I get the rest?
Also, sidenote, I found her ending hugely disappointing. Was really hoping for a bit more than just a couple renders.
Best girl did not get done justice. :cry:

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes