koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I'd guess what that hint might actually mean is, you shouldn't reveal Evelyn's dark secret, so your mental hooks aren't strong enough to knock her out when needed. But you should learn Invade Mind fully in general, because you'll need it for other people.
When i do this i get the normal scene and not murder and the other way there no option to go with her and I tried every combination i could think of who secret i unlock while not doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. i have also tried every combonation when come to if

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Hey glaurung, can you make a full walkthrough like the online walkthrough pdf . i know you made a full guide..Thanks to you....But I want to follow your choice playthrough in the game to atleast have all the girl name in ending.....

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I'd guess what that hint might actually mean is, you shouldn't reveal Evelyn's dark secret, so your mental hooks aren't strong enough to knock her out when needed. But you should learn Invade Mind fully in general, because you'll need it for other people.
It's not that you shouldn't reveal Evelyn's dark secret for the "Worth It" achievement, it's that you literally can't. Not training the Invade Mind skill past level 2 means you can't reveal any dark secrets, including Evelyn's:

It should go without saying, but you can't get a good ending while hunting for this achievement.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobRayn

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hmmm, that sounds tricky. So, if you advance down Callie path too fast you are screwed?
Old fashioned women who won't have sex with you unless you romance them: Evelyn, Nell, technically the Fairy Queen. Everyone else, (Callie, Primrose, Samarra) FWB is a possibility, or else you cannot romance them at all.

New Game+:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I start new game already. And I am not sure what you get from ng+. After few hours, I get only 2 unique choices. +5 copper more and chance to slap ass. Are there some more for ng+ or it's just less grind for skills?
You can have sex with Sister Agnes in NG+. Other than that, it's the same with less grind.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
if you r talking about remove inhibitions "incest is normal" then i did do that(after i unlock all her secret) but she still leave :((
Removing the inhibition is a two step process. Reveal the secret, then end the spell without removing, talk to Evelyn about the secret, and finally remove the inhibition. If you try to remove the inhibition without talking to her about the secret first, it doesn't work and she will still leave town.
If in doubt, check to make sure that the inhibition no longer appears in the remove inhibitions screen before telling her how you feel.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Goddamnit i feel so blind playing without a proper walkthrough
My guide may help you:

Hey glaurung, can you make a full walkthrough like the online walkthrough pdf . i know you made a full guide..Thanks to you....But I want to follow your choice playthrough in the game to atleast have all the girl name in ending.....
I will not do a full walkthrough. It's an open sandbox game, you're supposed to make your own choices and do the things that you find fun, not follow someone else's choices.

I'll be happy to improve the guide. Let me know what you think it's missing. So far I've made numerous changes and additions based on questions people ask here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't cast invade mind on "crone" for some reason, no stats affected by visiting on leanan sidhe, done other secrets and only other "crone" related is certain not-that-smart pixie not figuring how to get shrink spell.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I start new game already. And I am not sure what you get from ng+. After few hours, I get only 2 unique choices. +5 copper more and chance to slap ass. Are there some more for ng+ or it's just less grind for skills?
you get to take nun's virginities.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
can't cast invade mind on "crone" for some reason, no stats affected by visiting on leanan sidhe, done other secrets and only other "crone" related is certain not-that-smart pixie not figuring how to get shrink spell.
You should get the option to cast invade mind on the crone as soon as you complete her final training lesson. I know I've cast it by mistake before I had all the necessary clues at least once.

Leanan Sidhe:

Again, I know this isn't your first time playing the game. So it sounds like something has gone wrong - a sneaky bug or a corrupted save.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
not sure if this is mentioned, but one of the achievement cards won't disappear and is covering some of the important options, is this a bug or glitch?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
not sure if this is mentioned, but one of the achievement cards won't disappear and is covering some of the important options, is this a bug or glitch?
A Ren'py glitch, apparently, though I will see if I can work my way around that somehow. It might not be possible to fix. The workaround is to rollback or reload a save when it happens. Whatever you do, don't save once the bug hits, or you'll never be rid of that popup.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Thank you very much, this was really interesting and I did not think of those two.

For:
Investigation? What investigation?:
I'm...actually not talking about either of those locations. Is that where you really learned about the villain's actions for the first time?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not that you shouldn't reveal Evelyn's dark secret for the "Worth It" achievement, it's that you literally can't. Not training the Invade Mind skill past level 2 means you can't reveal any dark secrets, including Evelyn's:
In your hurry to reply you have skipped reading my second sentence that you quoted, haven't you? :v

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes