misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Great game. Didn't get enough charisma on my first run to defeat the BBG, got everything on NG+, but that got me thinking: what's the least amount of work you have to do to still defeat the BBG?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Great game. Didn't get enough charisma on my first run to defeat the BBG, got everything on NG+, but that got me thinking: what's the least amount of work you have to do to still defeat the BBG?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can check out this post, which details the absolute bare minimum you need to do in order to make a good ending possible.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, guys!
Cant find a walkthrough. Any help would be appreciated
I have written a guide that you may find helpful:
There are walkthroughs (linked in the guide's first section). But they are out of date, with inaccuracies. Also, they're basically just someone else's choices in the game, which makes them kind of useless for a free form sandbox game like LLtP. Which is why I wrote the guide.

Reactions: DWTD

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
here one random screenshot no ability icon day 23 Oo i play wihout but it's better with it i guess cause i know i get point sometimes but i don't know how many i got xD

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Any complete walkthrough for this? This game has so many variables. Impossible to see all the scenes and endings..
No, the walkthroughs that exist are incomplete and outdated. My guide may help you:

Setting aside bad endings and dead ends (like failing to save Primrose from being imprisoned), most of the content can be seen in a single playthrough if you are diligent and don't play on a time limit. Romancing everyone and then leaving those you don't choose heartbroken at the end (cruel, I know) will enable you to see all the various endings by saving and reloading at the point where you make your choice of who you're going to partner with at the end of the game.

The only good ending content that cannot be seen in a single go through is Callie's - she has three mutually exclusive relationship paths (with just Evelyn, with Evelyn and the MC, and with just the MC). Oh, and there is NG+ content with Sister Agnes, obviously.

Bad ending content - there's a lot, most of which I haven't bothered checking out. Several of the achievements involve various game-losing paths. Failing to visit the Fairy Queen at all starts a war. Then there are several ways to lose the endgame, from failing to stop the princess's evil plan to failing to prevail against the ultimate villain.

Lewd content - there might have once been a unique scene with Primrose if you failed to keep her out of jail (those outdated walkthroughs have references to it), but it's not in the gallery. There's a unique FWB Primrose scene if she likes you but not quite well enough to offer romance. There's a unique Evelyn scene if you drive her away by prematurely telling her how you feel about her. There's an obscure Evelyn scene that requires you to have an unread book late in the game, and to spend time working in the library reading after you've entered a relationship with her. And then there's the two mutually exclusive sets of Callie scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and save8lot

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now that I'm developing Supermodel instead of Long Live the Princess (though LLtP will get a patch), everything feels very different. Considering my priority in these early phases is to perfect the card game part of it as much as I can, most of my time is spent simply playing the game, looking at the data from my playtest, and tweaking based on the results. I almost never did anything like that with LLtP, but Supermodel is forcing me to use an actual spreadsheet to keep track of things.

It's refreshing and fun, and kind of stressful. But that last part is partly due to the game itself, which is very intense. It's incredibly frightening to develop a game like that from scratch since you never know if the ideas in your head will be fun to play until you actually have the game fully implemented in front of you. And sure, I've made changes to the game mechanics since my first playtest. But damn, I'm happy to report that the card game is actually fun to play right now, and that gets me all excited to share the prototype later.

I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised by this game. The track record for Ren'py card games isn't exactly good, but I'm trying to break free from that and show what Ren'py really can do if you squeeze it.

And for the record, the card game is only a small part of the overall experience of Supermodel. This will still be a full-blown visual novel, and the card game will be optional.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
And for the record, the card game is only a small part of the overall experience of Supermodel. This will still be a full-blown visual novel, and the card game will be optional.
Sounds very exciting. Being a huge fan of Love of Magic, I think card games and AVNs mix just fine. :love:
Though seeing something like that pulled off with Ren Py would be a neat trick. ;)

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes