DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
In your hurry to reply you have skipped reading my second sentence that you quoted, haven't you? :v
Oh no, I saw it. But since that user was asking specifically about the "Worth It" achievement, which has that requirement - and is what my hint refers to, I wanted to ensure that the meaning of my hint was clarified.

Reactions: ffive

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
Removing the inhibition is a two step process. Reveal the secret, then end the spell without removing, talk to Evelyn about the secret, and finally remove the inhibition. If you try to remove the inhibition without talking to her about the secret first, it doesn't work and she will still leave town.
If in doubt, check to make sure that the inhibition no longer appears in the remove inhibitions screen before telling her how you feel.
thx, it's work but can i ask something about the ending ? i keep dying in the ending :(( ( either because lilith abandoned me or the guy in the town hall took lilith hostage ( sorry for my bad english )
how can i avoid from dying :/

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
thx, it's work but can i ask something about the ending ? i keep dying in the ending :(( ( either because lilith abandoned me or the guy in the town hall took lilith hostage ( sorry for my bad english )
how can i avoid from dying :/
You can check out this post right here or take a look at glaurung's for more detail.

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
final question ( sorry for bothering you all so much )
is there an ending with the old fairy queen/nell sister ( beside the one that i absord the demon power) cause i dont see it in the
epilogue ( which maybe because i didn't join her in every morning at the fey court [ missing the anal one maybe])
:)) and if there is can someone spoil me that ending please (it's really exhausted to play the game again for just an ending after spending like 4 to 5 time playing it from all over again)

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I loved the game. I didn't think that a game from this site can force me to think so much :WeSmart: Renders are really good, MC isn't some kind of Chad McRocketdick so that's a plus in my book. There's not much grind, the clues and secrets are a nice addition to the game, they force you to think instead of having an easy and thoughtless wank. 10/10 would play again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Again, I know this isn't your first time playing the game. So it sounds like something has gone wrong - a sneaky bug or a corrupted save.
neither, just been "a while" since i last time cast invade mind on crone. well now that's done i got 8 days to solve rest.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
During the first week, you really need to do what people in the game tell you to do, otherwise important locations, abilities, and even parts of the UI will remain locked away.
Day 1, visit the library (and then probably Callie). Day 2, visit the library, then visit the Crone out on the wilderness map.
In the afternoon of Day 2, it looks like you're off the railroad and can do whatever you like, but vast parts of the game remain locked away until you spend time with Evelyn at home (she sends you off to meet with Aldred and Thaddeus at city hall, which unlocks the city hall location). And finally, when you meet those guys at city hall, Aldred tells you to come see him in the mornings at his construction job. Until you do that, you don't have your last ability score, pathfinding, and that means you can't meet any fey and most of the wilderness map remains locked away.
hi, sry wasn't there for a while so yeah i did meet everyone you said i'm on day 14 and still don't get the ability icon...

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi, sry wasn't there for a while so yeah i did meet everyone you said i'm on day 14 and still don't get the ability icon...

did i miss clic somewhere?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

post a screenshot and save (attach both on your next post).

Aug 26, 2022
I'm...actually not talking about either of those locations. Is that where you really learned about the villain's actions for the first time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried several ideas. But still could not encounter that event
I'm...actually not talking about either of those locations. Is that where you really learned about the villain's actions for the first time?
I tried different things again, still I could not figure out the correct way...

Reactions: HavoBerg

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I tried several ideas. But still could not encounter that event

I tried different things again, still I could not figure out the correct way...

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

If you have indeed talked to everyone and done what the game tells you to do, and you're still not getting the abilities menu, it sounds like something has gone badly wrong.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks alot! Your knowledge of this game is really astonishing!
I tend to be a mega fan of the games I really like. I think the only people who have played this game more times than I have are glaurung...and Belle. :ROFLMAO:

It also helps quite a bit when application development is your day job and you can read Python code. ;)

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes