glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So, I got Sis to fall in love with me, but only got 2 of her scenes to unlock. The repeatable one at home, and the tavern right before the end. I know a couple are NTR, and I don't care about those, but how do I get the rest?
Also, sidenote, I found her ending hugely disappointing. Was really hoping for a bit more than just a couple renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best girl did not get done justice. :cry:
Evelyn's gallery scenes, l to r, top to bottom:

1 Tell her how you feel before she's ready to hear it and she has sex with you before leaving town forever
2 She invites you into her bed and you become a couple
3 Give her a massage after becoming a couple
4 Work in the library and read a book after becoming a couple
5 Send Evelyn to seduce Callie in the afternoon
6 Endgame tryst in the tavern
7 Threesome with Callie at night after becoming a trio with Evelyn and Callie
8 Evelyn and Thaddeus

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
5 Send Evelyn to seduce Callie in the afternoon
6 Endgame tryst in the tavern
7 Threesome with Callie at night after becoming a trio with Evelyn and Callie
So, her and Callie have duplicate scenes in the gallery like Lilith and her sister do? That's kinda sneaky. ;)
Thanks for letting me know, it was bugging me that I only got the one scene with her, because they became a couple right before the end of the game my first play, and I never got a chance to get her together with Callie. Guess that's what NG+ is for right?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, her and Callie have duplicate scenes in the gallery like Lilith and her sister do? That's kinda sneaky. ;)
Thanks for letting me know, it was bugging me that I only got the one scene with her, because they became a couple right before the end of the game my first play, and I never got a chance to get her together with Callie. Guess that's what NG+ is for right?
Yes there is

Reactions: Bloodguard

Dezilok

May 3, 2017
well on 1.0 old saves weren't compatible anymore so restart was needed.
I start new game already. And I am not sure what you get from ng+. After few hours, I get only 2 unique choices. +5 copper more and chance to slap ass. Are there some more for ng+ or it's just less grind for skills?

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I start new game already. And I am not sure what you get from ng+. After few hours, I get only 2 unique choices. +5 copper more and chance to slap ass. Are there some more for ng+ or it's just less grind for skills?
In NG+ you keep your skill progress from the previous game and get access to unique scenes with Sister Agnes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
if you r talking about remove inhibitions "incest is normal" then i did do that(after i unlock all her secret) but she still leave :((
you have to unveal her Dark Secret (that she knows that she and you are i offsprings) and then declare your feelings
make shure to spend time with her

Reactions: Kirimaru

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
Ok I just finished the game. It was great. (Gonna do another playthrough coz I didn't get Primrose ending )

Still tho, fcking sad that there was no Leanan Sidhe romance ending

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
any time i try to end game while being level 2 the game just ends with out giving option to go with her
Be sure you've solved Evelyn's large secret AND asked her about the Order of Thrones before the endgame. She also has to...well...be there, meaning you can't have revealed your feelings to her. Since you won't have Invade Mind level 3, you can't solve her dark secret, and thus, can't reveal your feelings without her leaving.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
any time i try to end game while being level 2 the game just ends with out giving option to go with her
I'd guess what that hint might actually mean is, you shouldn't reveal Evelyn's dark secret, so your mental hooks aren't strong enough to knock her out when needed. But you should learn Invade Mind fully in general, because you'll need it for other people.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes